5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice
A nice snuggle fit, nice colour and looks very nice. Can't wait to try them when i go abroad soon.
Published 14 months ago by Corey Yexley-Alick

2.0 out of 5 stars The trunks look nice, but just be very wary of the sizing
Published 9 months ago by T. Morris

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice, 24 Feb. 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars These arrived in good time, were an absolute bargain, 15 Sept. 2014
I just needed a decent pair of trunks for the swimming baths, rather than the beach/pool as I wanted to do some serious swimming for a change. These arrived in good time, were an absolute bargain, and well made. They are more like a pair of briefs and fit very snuggly. I bought a black and white pair and the white trim even makes them look really stylish....I may even wear them on the beach next holiday! Quite a tight fit, no room to manoeuvre, so if you have any flab or guts spilling over, go for a size higher! (I don't so a medium was perfect)

2.0 out of 5 stars The trunks look nice, but just be very wary of the sizing, 10 July 2014
T. Morris (UK) - See all my reviews
Bought size large, but these are w-a-y too small (certainly not anything resembling a standard UK/ European Large size; they come in packaging with oriental writing on them)... When I tried to get a refund, it was going to cost me £6 for postage - not worth the money, so I ended up throwing the trunks away! The trunks look nice, but just be very wary of the sizing. I have ended up re-ordering XL.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Fit!, 30 Jun. 2014
Really great design, amazing fit, for the price I paid this is an amazing piece of swimwear for anyone's collection very flattering on would definitely recommend!

5.0 out of 5 stars great product., 30 May 2014
Have had these trunks before , and I am very pleased with them, really good quality and great value for money, you probabaly would order a size bigger than you think you need.

5.0 out of 5 stars nice, 17 May 2014
like these trunks and cant wait to wear them this year on holiday as I like the material and cut as well

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Impressed, Very Impressive, 1 Aug. 2014
Very impressed with quality, feel & fit. (be aware to order a larger size as other reviewers have advised)
Also I am not the largest man if you know what I mean! So pleasantly surprised that I look as impressive as the model in the picture.

4.0 out of 5 stars good but not for me, 30 July 2014
There good quality, just way to short for me. the size of my legs dont help, it tends to make them ride up. Pleased with packaging and the speedy delivery

3.0 out of 5 stars ... slim but he thinnks large would of been a better fit, 3 Feb. 2015
they are small - ordered medium but they were tight - my partner is slim but he thinnks large would of been a better fit

5.0 out of 5 stars Such good value, fit really nice, 14 Feb. 2015
Such good value, fit really nice, because of the price and fit I have brought one of nearly all the colours