on 27 July 2014
Next day as promised, what it said on the tin!
on 16 August 2013
These are amazing tennis balls!, keep their bounce for ages and I highly suggest them! New or not to tennis these are definitely a good buy!
on 7 October 2014
Great quality tennis balls at a great price!
on 20 July 2015
Briliant Just what I was looking for, very good price, I will put them with my Other Memorbillia
on 4 January 2015
Just a good product! Worth it!
on 12 October 2014
Great Balls.
on 17 August 2015
This was our second tin- we always use this make- highly recommended- makes a good gift too.
on 31 August 2015
Good balls, but found exact ones £3 cheaper at sports direct!!
on 29 April 2016
I bought these because of the 'high vis'. I am having real trouble seeing the ball these days in the hour before sunset, before we switch the flood lights on. They certainly helped, but it's possible any new set of balls would have been the same.
on 16 June 2016
I use these tennis balls whilst training and they stay bouncy and new for weeks on end. Although quite expensive, I would recommend these to anyone who trains quite frequently as they will definitely help develop your tennis.

See one answered question