4.0 out of 5 stars Back to the Future, 3 Oct. 2014
simon211175 (UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
This review is from: Touchstone (6. Fade to Grey) - a time travel adventure (Kindle Edition)
So here we have it, the final part. When I started reading this series, I wasn't sure I'd be giving it too much time. as it turned out, I read all 6 books back to back in a very short space of time.

Obviously, you won't be here unless you've either read the first five books in the series. If you haven't, then I'm not one to judge but I would recommend reading in this order:

1. Touchstone (1. The Sins of the Fathers) - a time travel historical adventure
2. Touchstone (2. Family at War) - a time travel Blitz story
3. Touchstone (3. All the Time in the World) - a time travel thriller
4. Touchstone (4. Station at the End of Time) - a paranormal ghost story
5. Touchstone (5. Let's Fall in Love for the Last Time) - a time travel romance

and then this one last.

Overall, I've really enjoyed these books, and I'm pleased to hear there could be a second season on the way.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best yet, 27 Jun. 2014
It really is a waste of time reviewing this book as you will have already read the other five and will buy this anyhow!
A great series and a fine final episode probably the best yet and by far the longest .
Can't wait for series two, I am going to miss going to bed with this book at night!

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely Superb!, 18 Jun. 2014
I have thoroughly enjoyed the whole Touchstone series from Andy Conway and I have to say i've been eagerly awaiting this one, the last in the series. I wasn't disappointed in any way! Absolutely superb!
Not wishing to give too much away here but I was rather sad at the end with the way things things turned out for our heroine - If I had written the story (I wish!) I think I would have made sure that 'the girl finally got her man' - but I'm sure we haven't heard the last from Rachel and Charlie!!
If you haven't read this series yet - you simply must! Go and download Touchstone 1. The Sins of the Fathers - but beware - you will be hooked!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect ending., 11 Jun. 2014
S. Graham "SG" (Yorkshire UK) - See all my reviews
I have discovered that there is such a thing as a sad ending which is also a happy ending. This series has had me hooked from start to finish. I'm sad it's ended but glad it's not the end. I'm now looking forward to the next season. Some things I wished had happened didn't, but everything ended where it should be so my hopes for the story couldn't really fit. It's a magnificent story that has the correct ending.

5.0 out of 5 stars really good read, 25 July 2014
Got right into this set of books,the story line flowed very well and I liked the people in the story I like time travel books

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 5 Feb. 2015
I've read all 6 Touchstone bopoks. Very enjoyable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 8 Oct. 2014