5.0 out of 5 stars INCREDIBLE DEVICE
Published 6 months ago by Amazon Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars At Offer Price - Good Value...
Published 4 months ago by L. A. Setterfield

5.0 out of 5 stars INCREDIBLE DEVICE, 21 July 2014
This review is from: 2GB RAM -ANDROID 4.4 KITKAT - 10.1" FUSION5 XTRA SPEED4 TABLET PC - QUAD-CORE CPU - POWERFUL GPU - 16GB STORAGE - SLEEK DESIGN - BLUETOOTH - FLAT 50% OFF - LIMITED TIME OFFER
I originally found it difficult as to how many stars this tablet deserves. Spec wise, it has 2gb ram, quadcore, android 4.4 kitkat and many more. If I rated as and when I received it, I could have probably given a 4 star to it as I was not massively impressed with the way it arrived. Besides, when I powered on the tablet pc, I did not find the screen brilliant. Well I got it wrong!! It seems the tablet had a screen cover affixed and I decided to peel it off. What a difference in the display and touch response. I am really chuffed I bought this product. Two areas for improvement for seller are better packaging and better manual booklet.

All in all, a very good tablet reasonably priced.

5.0 out of 5 stars You won't find a better value tablet than this !!!, 22 July 2014
This is my first tablet, having always used a laptop, and overall impressions have been favourable. The bright 10.1 inch screen makes reading a breeze, and text-size can be adjusted according to preference on most apps. The touch screen is also fairly responsive. In addition, video playback is flawless and file downloads are lightning fast. However, I am currently using it on a virgin-media broadband speed of 100mps so I can't comment on it's efficacy on lower speeds. My only niggle is the barely-audible sound quality on some videos. Of course, never having used a tablet before and thus never having had anything to compare it with, I must concede that this may be a normal feature of such devices. Another plus point is that It fully recharges in a mere four and a half hours. My advice to anyone thinking of purchasing a tablet is to ignore the more expensive big brands, such as apple and samsung, and give one of these gems a go. At the time of writing, F5CS is selling the tablet at a 50% discount, which makes it even better value.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Value Tablet, 20 Aug. 2014
Apart from owning a Galaxy Note phone this is my first tablet purchase, it really is superb for the price, if you want to just surf the net, social media, Skype, watch TV/movies, play music and games, store photos etc, you can't go wrong, it connects easy to WiFi, Bluetooth devices, has been compatible with every app i have tried and takes up to 32gb micro SD card for loads of extra storage. The downside as with most devices is battery life, it does state between 4-7hrs use between charges, but i would say 4hrs if your lucky with normal use, also the manual that comes with it is not great, but if you own a smart phone you can work most of it out yourself, but overall i would say it ticks all the boxes for most tablet users, at a fraction of the cost of most other brands.

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy it, money well spent, 30 Aug. 2014
Decided to look for a tablet as my wife and 3 year old daughter both have one so felt a bit left out. I spent a long time looking on Amazon and Currys/PcWorld amongst others but couldn't make my mind up. Started looking at a different Fusion5 tablet,(Android KitKat, 1gb RAM and 32gb internal memory) then started leaning towards a new Samsung Galaxy Tab S although couldn't really justify spending nearly £400 on a first tablet. Anyway eventually this one caught my eye, although only 16gb internal memory, (not a problem as a memory card slot is included), it comes with 2gb ram which makes it fairly speedy. Ordered it on Tuesday 19th August, economy delivery stated delivery 23rd - 29th August which was reasonable. Couldn't believe it when it turned up on the 21st!!
The day after the order was placed I had an email from F5CS-LTD thanking me for purchasing their new tablet and asking for any feedback that would help improve their product or customer service should a problem arise, I thought this was a nice touch and showed they value their customers and got the impression that any problem would be sorted quickly.
Anyway, on to the tablet, after initial charge it booted up very quickly to the home screen. Setting it up and synchronising it to my email.Google and FaceBook accounts was problem free after first installing all the Apps I wanted. The screen is extremely good for a device in this price range, (please don't try comparing it to something like an iPad that will cost you at least four times as much). I have downloaded two full length films and several music videos and the visual quality really is superb, the audio from the built in speakers is on a par with a mobile phone so not that great, (although this is the only fault I have found with the tablet so far), much better listening experience through headphones or connected external speakers or even Bluetooth speakers. I have it connected to my BT wifi network and it has never dropped the connection and is always connected as soon as it is booted up. Charging time is fairly quick and battery life seems to be above average compared to reviews on here for other similar priced tablets, it can be charged using the supplied charger,(2.5mm jack plug), or a phone charger,(micro usb) or by connecting to a computer using the supplied micro usb to usb cable. There is a micro sd card slot on the side to allow you to easily increase the storage capacity and also an hdmi socket so you can watch video content on your large flatscreen tv but you will need to buy a mini hdmi to hdmi cable, (couple of quid on Amazon). If you have a "smart" tv connected to your wifi network then you can connect to it wirelessly to watch video content. The new Android KitKat operating system runs fast, smooth and flawlessly. Apps open quickly and run smoothly, a great improvement over previous versions of Android. All in all this is a very good tablet and in my opinion is a bargain at this price, (£104.99). There are cheaper Android tablets available but not this good, and to get something similar with a "brand" name you would be looking at parting with upwards of £300. I would definitely recommend you spend your money on this one, you won't be disappointed.

5.0 out of 5 stars A great value tablet from a very good seller, 1 Aug. 2014
This is my first tablet and the android kitkat has taken a bit of getting used to after always using windows and the instruction manual is very basic however there is plenty of help to be found on line including videos and once to start to find your way around it is very good ,the tablet is well made and feels solid and is very fast and the screen is very responsive and I feel that it offers excellent value for money I need it for web browsing email and pictures mainly and it is more than adequate for my needs
Delivery was very fast and I can recommend this seller as they offer any help you may need and want you to be happy with their product

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value., 28 July 2014
Lovely piece of kit and very fast. Too many pre loaded apps for my generation (65+) which cannot be removed. Instructions also somewhat vague, but the usual "press it and see" usually works. Excellent value.

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth every penny and then some more!, 5 July 2014
Bought this as the third Fusion tablet in the house. Couldn't be happier with it. The screen is wonderfully responsive, the tablet is quick due to the quadcore processor, incredibly easy to use and to navigate and does everything I wanted it to and more. I've used Apple products before and I can honestly say I prefer this many times over to those products.

The tablet itself is fairly light weight, the screen is bright and clear, easy to read at all times and the look of the tablet is very aesthetically pleasing. The sound quality is great, a lot of times there will be issues with the less expensive products and the sound or image quality of videos and music, but with this and my other Fusion5 products that's not the case. As far as battery life goes, once charged, my tablet works for hours under almost constant usage. (By this I mean that I have Wifi and/or Bluetooth on pretty much constantly and for most of the day I will be doing something on the tablet, whether it is playing games, getting the writing I need to get done, browsing the internet etc.)

Myself, my partner and my daughter now all own a Fusion 5 tablet of varying types and I have recommended them to multiple friends and family because of how well they work. I love my Fusion products! The customer service was great, when I contacted them about an issue with one of our other Fusion tablets, the response was quick and super helpful and very polite. I really couldn't be happier with this product or the company in general.

3.0 out of 5 stars At Offer Price - Good Value..., 6 Sept. 2014
At the special offer price this tablet is good value for money and does pretty much what you would expect from a modern 10.1" tablet at the budget end of the market and slightly more. It is reasonably quick and has good connectivity with two USB and a HDMI connector. The kit come supplied with cables and a mains charger. I did have major problems with trying to get the device to connect via wifi but following some advice from the suppliers (who I should mention are really fast at getting back and provide really useful guidance if there is a problem, including offering an unprompted offer to take the tablet back and give a full refund if I wasn't happy)all is now well.

The weak spots are the quality of the screen (even after removing the screen protector that comes as standard) which is no match for mainstream products and is certainly inferior to the current (and previous) range of kindles which is a shame as if you acquired this product to watch videos you certainly won't be blown away....it is adequate but given the very limited viewing angles available for this particular screen if you were to use it to watch a film, on a short haul flight for example, unless you had a system to hold it in a fixed optimal viewing position you would have very sore wrists at the end of your flight!. The speakers are also only barely adequate (quiet and tinny) but as most users will be listening through headphones (and using headphones the sound quality is very good), this isn't really an issue.

Battery life is not brilliant and this is again a bit of a drawback if, like me, you use a tablet as an inflight short haul entertainment system. The best I have managed with continuous use (even after following the supplier's advice with regard to power settings) is about 4 hours before it died. This is, to be fair, enough to get me through all but the most delayed short/medium haul budget flight journeys. If the screen was (much) better and battery life improved by say 20% I would give it 5 stars as, as I said at the beginning, it is pretty quick, has good RAm and storage (especially if you add additional memory using the mircro SD card slot) and at the offer price good value for money. For a budget price this tablet is really worth a serious look but I have to say since purchasing I have come across newer offerings (with excellent screens) which are equally tempting....

3.0 out of 5 stars Has some issues., 3 Oct. 2014
Ok, so I bought this as a replacement for a previous Android tablet and i have had it for a while now.

WiFi - The WiFi on this tablet is buggy, I believe it to be down to the fact that it is Kit Kat and the drivers are not mature. It takes AGES to connect to my N network, but connects to my G just fine.

The tablet has issues with rebooting randomly. I have not been able to see what steps are required to get it to reboot, I think it may be down to connecting to my N network provided by my BT Home Hub. Especially when doing software updates.

I have also had issues with the tablet becoming unresponsive and only a hard powerdown (by holding the power button in for 10 Seconds) gets it back on.

Battery life is ok, but not brilliant. I get about 4 1/2 hours usem but it will stay on standby for about a week.

The specs should mean this is a great little tablet, I think the rush to get Kit Kat on the device may have been the problem.

When the tablet does work it works well. The display is not brilliant as it has a limited viewing angle. It is a fairly quick tablet though.

SKY GO will not work on this device, but BT Sport does. this is a SKY problem, not an android tablet problem. The say it is because the tablet is rooted and they won't allow SKY GO to run on rooted devices.

2.0 out of 5 stars *, 6 Aug. 2014
At the moment I am not a happy person as neither of the two Fusion 5 tables I have received will conect to the wi-fi. I have had the internet provider at our home 10 mins ago to check the internet and conections which are working perfectly, Other members of our family have broughgt the tablets, phones etc to see if they conect to the wi-fi which they do, so now I am left some what down hearted. I have tried to contact the supplier using the phone number given but I cannot get through, Please can you help!