5.0 out of 5 stars New Android KitKat tablet proves its worth
Published 7 months ago by Bernard Williams

3.0 out of 5 stars The screen quality is not the best. If you are not looking directly at the ...
Average tablet for the price. The screen quality is not the best. If you are not looking directly at the screen the image looks blurred and near impossible to see if you look from a side angle. Even directly facing the screen at some angles the picture is not brilliant. Within the first week the Wi-Fi went down and I needed to do a complete reset which lost all the...
Published 3 months ago by Melissa

5.0 out of 5 stars New Android KitKat tablet proves its worth, 25 July 2014
Bernard Williams (St Neots, Cambridgeshire) - See all my reviews
This review is from: FUSION5® 9" UPGRADED QUAD-CORE TABLET PC - ANDROID 4.4.2 KITKAT - 1GB RAM - DUAL CAMERAS - JUNE 2014
The tablet arrived safely and quickly. I am extemely happy with it. In particular, KitKat seems a lot more stable than earlier versions and has a few extra tweeks that make it a lot easier to use. For example the file management system works much smoother and the USB connection is a lot more versatile. I have just realised that one can charge the tablet through the USB port just like a phone although I suspect one probably needs the charger to get a good top end charge. Also, there is now no buffering with Youtube! and the battery runs for a decent amont of time before it needs recharging (approx 3-4 hours - enough to watch two films)

The tablet is smaller than I thought it would be, largerly because the screen is in widescreen format. It does measure 9 inches on the diagonal. On balance, I think I prefer this to the 4:3 screen that I had on my previous tablet as it does made it more transportable and easier to handle. The downside is that the span of vision is smaller when say reading newspapers or academic papers.

Altogether, I am very pleased indeed with the tablet.

5.0 out of 5 stars Kit Kat all the way!!, 20 July 2014
Amazon Customer (manchester england) - See all my reviews
I totally agree with the amazing reviews of this tablet.Delivery from Amazon was fantastic,this is my second android tablet and I am amazed how much quicker and easier this Fusion 5 is to use, these budget tablets have come on leaps and bounds Something that is rarely mentioned though is how good it sounds hooked up to an outside strereo source via mini jack to twin phono lead. As a DJ I use the tablet to play music with the party mixer app andbthe sound is fantastic. if you are looking for an Android tablet spend a little extra for the Kit Kat operating system its worth it !

5.0 out of 5 stars FUSION5® 9" UPGRADED QUAD-CORE TABLET PC - EXCELLENT, DON'T HESITATE, 15 July 2014
Excellent product for the price, so don't hesitate.
I bought this for my father who is 83, and he has never used a computer as such before. I have spent a few days setting it up so he can do any browsing he needs to with all the bookmarks he will ever need. Created an email account for him, installed skype and instagram so he will be ready to go when we visit him shortly. Ideal for him as he lives 100+ miles from us an this little piece of kit will enable him to see and speak to his family like never before. Everything is straightforward and simple, ideal for a first time user, (and experienced uses for that matter).
I have an ipad, and yes the visual quality of the ipad is better, but at a big price difference.
I would not hesitate to purchase an other Fusion5 product when the need arises, as the delivery and customer service has been first class.

5.0 out of 5 stars This tablet is a great value for money tablet, 19 Aug. 2014
This tablet is a great value for money tablet. It isnt a Ipad killer or anything extreme like that but offers a good range of features and is perfectly usable. For the four most important things on a tablet in Games, Movies, Apps and Books all work at acceptable level. As this is not a top spec tablet I did have some issues with some games but most work as expected. For example Leos Fortune, Kingdom Rush, Kingdom Rush Frontiers, Double Dragon, The Walking Dead, Swamp Attack, Final Fantasy 3 all work well on the tablet. I recommend the Kingdom Rush Games! The screen is ok and is passable but there are some issues with glare but at this price range this is to be expected. My only negative is that of battery life which is a little short at around 4 to 5 hours. I picked 2 tablets up for me and the wife and now we will be getting them for the kids as well! If you are looking for a budget tablet you can go wrong with this one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic value and quality., 9 Aug. 2014
Superb, if you are considering this for a first tablet don't hesitate. Quick and simple to set up, bright clear display, fast to download apps. Fantastic value, quick delivery. Previously had a Blaupunkt tablet which broke but cost £30 more. Wish I had bought the Fusion Tablet first as it is superior.

5.0 out of 5 stars an absoloute bargain, top find!, 19 Nov. 2014
Ive bought 3 of these for my kids for Christmas. I had researched all tablets for a couple of months and finaly settled on this. Didnt want to pay out too much for them with them being children but wanted something decent that would last. After reading many reviews on differant tablets i came across this little gem. Had better reviews than galaxy tabs, kindle fire, and more top brand names. So thought i had to give it a try. Ive set each one up and had a mess around with them to test them out before i wrap them. Ive added a 32gb memory card, got a set of headphones each and can honestly say...IM IMPRESSED! Works SUPER fast, has the android playstore, internet is sharp. Very good quality screen. Sound is plenty for 3 going at once with the kids. Ive easily downloaded some apps and games, now i just need to find the parental controlls and im good to go... if your in two minds about buying this all id say is dont hesitate. Its an absoloute find and a bargain! Camera isnt the best quality but that isnt what i bought it for so not really an issue.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, 14 Aug. 2014
This arrived yesterday and I bought it mainly for travel. I did have a tablet 2 years ago, but it was so slow as to be useless. I bought this based on the reviews and my understanding of the speed. After the 7 hours charging it took me about 30 minutes to set it up with all the things I need. It does appear to be quick and I haven't had any performance issues so far. Its hard to be critical given the price, but as others have said the screen isn't great but its absolutely fine for my intended use.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very easy to set up as a novice, 31 July 2014
Very easy to set up as a novice .very fasta and has a lot more on than the one l send back . all the information onscreen is. So clear to understand with big keys to type and to see. Will recommend to friends.

4.0 out of 5 stars Cheap option to use the apps you need, 14 Aug. 2014
Bought this for my parents as a cheap option to comunicate abroad. I have barely used it yet, but from what I can gather is that this is a good product for its money. The camera is really poor quality, but that wasn't the purpose I bought it for anyway. The batery will probably last up to two hours of you constantly browse on internet or use it to play games. The touchscreen is not extremely sensitive, but it's alright for me. It came well packed and presented.

5.0 out of 5 stars VERY HAPPY, 30 Jun. 2014
I've been using android devices for about 4 years now and I would rate this tablet very high in both the way it looks and the way it performs. I was a bit reluctant to purchase originally, however, I took a good decision that I bought it. Very very fast (faster than any other android device I used) and display is clear/crisp. The tablet arrives with a wafer thin screen cover and you are better off removing it to enjoy the tablet display. I loaded amazon kindle, facebook, twitter and few games. They all loaded just fine. I tired various viewing angles and I can confidently say the tablet is truly good and value for money. Anyone considering a tablet, this is an ideal starter. No complaints.