Hook Me (Men of Inked Book 2)
Format: Kindle EditionChange
Price:£2.48

This is the second book in the Men of Inked series and is the story of Michael and Mia (love the name combo!)

We met Michael in the first book and I was itching to get my hands on this book, to find out more of this sexy pierced and brooding sexy MMA fighter. To be honest I was quite surprised as he didn’t turn out to be as dark and brooding as I thought he would. He was definitely a sexy alpha man though and one not to be missed.

Michael works in his family tattoo parlour where he does the specialised role of piercings. His sister and brothers are the more artistic and do the actual tattooing. But his dream is to rise to the top in his preferred profession of MMA cage fighting. It is through one of his fights that he finds himself at the hospital getting his broken ribs checked out by sexy Dr Mia Greco.

Mia works hard at the hospital as a doctor but she is finding it a constant struggle when having to deliver devastating news to families when they lose a loved one. She does however balance this out by working voluntarily at a local clinic for the poor and needy and finds by giving back it relieves the burden she feels by not being able to sometime save lives.

Mia cannot understand the reaction she has to the fighter with the broken ribs and is even more disturbed when he asks her out on a date. So much so she hands off his care to another doctor so she won’t have to deal with it. They both leave the hospital that day never knowing they would meet up again. I love how fate throws in a spanner! It’s months later but they ‘bump’ into each other at the gym.

I really liked both characters, they clicked well together and I liked the way the relationship developed with all the chemistry and interaction. The one thing I did find a little off putting was the whole ‘Tammy’ issue. At face value they both knew she was a weirdo so for Mia to believe her had me scratching my head. However glad it wasn’t left to fester and ruin my chance of a HEA. We definitely get one.

Chell Bliss writes some seriously good characters, the men are alpha and the women are strong all mingled in with a few funny ones for an all-round good character development. But what I love most about this series is the family values. The Gallo family are an absolute delight with Mama Gallo leading as all good Italian families usually are. I love how she is pushing her boys for grandbabies in one breath and then the next telling them to ‘keep it in their pants’ Love her!

So did this book do it for me? Well yes I can safely say it did although I would have liked a little more angst or made the Tammy incident a little stronger (maybe made her an evil B, rather than a strange one) But for me it gave me the gorgeously sexy Michael ‘Iceman’ Gallo and he was worth the wait! Four stars.
on 21 June 2014
God damn…she did it again!!!

Where do I honestly start?
Michael Gallo… Michael Gallo…Michael Gallo! That is all that really needs said but I will go a bit further!
This is the second instalment in the Men of Inked series…and I am in love again! Michael Gallo is the man you all want to meet. He is sweet, tattooed, muscly, alpha and can kick anyone’s ass! Is there anything better in a man? Ok so he is a bit of a manwhore but hey that one I can forgive!
Mia is a strong woman who doesn’t date fighters…or that's what she likes to tell herself! I don’t think any woman in the world could come up against Michael and not lose their panties! She does make him work for it and I will admit that makes me like her even more.
When these two do come together it is with an explosive chemistry! We can all but hope to meet someone who makes us feel they way they make each other feel!
I would love to be able to tell you that this was the end of their story and the lived happily ever after…but I cant! What does every new couple need when they are first starting out? That's right! The bat s*** crazy ex!! In this case her name is Tammy and wow… she is off the scale crazy! The things she does... well they are just wow! She needs her own little room with padded walls!
* Happy dancing* You know what else this story has? Eeeek…it had more City!! But I will tell you that I wasn’t impressed by a part of this book that included him! There was a message to the author…and I was scared to go on! But I read on and she redeemed herself…kind of!
The story was fantastic! I just wanted to keep reading and was upset when it finished. I bonded with the characters and felt myself thinking about them when I walked away from the book. I just needed to finish it…but then I got sad that I had! It is definitely a book that I could pick up again and again and probably get more out of it each time.
I can’t wait for the next part in this series! This is one hot ass family and I really wish I lived next door to them!
I will say something though…this book was off the scale hot! Michael was fan-freaking-tastic…buuuuuuut I am still City’s girl! I'm sorry…I just adore him! Lets see what the next book brings…I may fall in love with another Gallo man! Yeah like there is any doubt in that!

Great book you all need to read! Chelle knocked it out of the park this time!
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again
This is another really enjoyable read from the Men of Inked series and who doesn't love a book about a fighter with a tender heart?!!!

Michael Gallo works by day as a body piercer but his heart lies with professional cage fighting. It's after a brutal fight that he first comes across Dr Mia Greco and is immediately attracted to her but there's only one problem, Mia doesn't feel the same way!

Mia is struggling to love her job and the daily stresses of saving lives so when someone voluntarily fights and causes injuries to others she faces an ethical dilemma. However, after coming across one another in a club, Mia starts to realise that Michael isn't who she expected him to be and starts to see a kind and devilishly attractive man with raw sexuality to boot.

***Michael Gallo did not fit the mold of fighter bad boy. He was romantic and made me feel like the only person that mattered in the world.***

Their story continues as Michael prepares for his next fight but as expected, their relationship is anything but smooth running especially when you add Michael's crazy ex-whatever-she-was into the mix.

***"For the first time in my life, I've found something worth fighting for, someone more important than me." His eyes searched mine. "Give me a chance to prove it. I'll do everything in my power to make you happy."***

Mia and Michael's relationship is triple X hot and so delicious that you can't help but get swept along with their story.

***"It's been a long time since I felt truly at peace, but being here, in your arms and watching the sunset with the sound of the waves. I feel it - serenity that I haven't been able to find in so long."***

I really loved this book; it had some fun twists and turns but without the heart wrenching complexity of some stories. The rest of the Gallo family make an appearance and I can't wait to read Izzy's story as I bet it will be explosive!!!

A copy was provided by the author in return for an honest review.

Reviewed on behalf of Jezabell Girl & Friends....
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again
The Gallo family is back and I loved every second reading about Michael. Michael is the fighter in the family, he is bad-ass, sexy, and cocky. He has never been one to settle down, hooking up with chicks was his thing until he meets Mia.

Mia Greco doesn't have time for anything but her job. She is a passionate doctor who works in the ER. When she finds a hot patient needing some doctoring in her room she felt a little heated just from this short interaction with this man. Thinking she would never see him again, she brushes it off but fate would seem to have other plans for Mia and Michael.

One night out changes everything, Michael and Mia happen to be at the same club and hit it off. The more time they spend together the closer they become and the hotter their relationship becomes.

One problem, Tammy (clinging psycho) has some serious issues and could cause trouble between Michael and Mia. Will Tammy finally get what she wants from Michael? What she reveals could destroy the relationship Michael and Mia have built so far.

I thought this was a very good read. I felt I got to know the Gallo family a bit more in this book, and I loved how supportive and loving they are toward each other. Michael's add-ons (you will know what I'm talking about after you read) were hot as hell and now I'm very intrigued. Mia is a great match for Michael's cockiness, she knew how to give it right back to him. Overall I thought this was a great book. I'm looking forward to reading about Izzy and the rest of the Men of Inked Series.
on 12 June 2014
So I breezed through Throttle Me (Men of Inked 1) and fell in love with City. I went straight onto Hook Me a little worried that Michael might not live up to the pedestal I'd put City on but that couldn't of been further from the truth. I must of been in lust with City - I'm in love with Michael. #TeamIceman all the way.

Michael Gallo spends his mornings in the gym training, his days in Inked piercing people (which reminds me I need to go and google what a "Jacob's Ladder" is) and his nights throwing people a beating as an MMA fighter.

Dr Mia Greco is a workaholic who is either flat out at the ER or volunteering at the free clinic.

An injury during a fight causes their paths to cross and even Mia can't deny the pull between them. Michael then goes into full on Alpha mode to get his quarry and will not be letting her get away.

Add in a factor which which could rip them apart and you've got an AMAZEBALLS book.

Like City, Michael is all you could want from an Alpha - plus he has a really delicious romantic side too

Mia is different to the usual lead female characters. I find most female leads are limp, weak, drippy and uber submissive then one sniff of a lead Alpha and they turn into a tricked out hoe from the Titty Teaser but I like my girls to have a bit of spunk and sass and not, no matter how panty meltingly delicious their Alphas are, to hand it all over to easy and Mia certainly doesn't do that.

I really enjoyed Throttle Me, I loved Hook Me and now I can't wait for the Fall for Izzy's story.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again
Hook Me is book two in Chelle Bliss’ Men of Inked Series. So that's two Gallo brothers I've fallen in love with, when the heck do I get book 3? This book is about Michael Gallo and Dr Mia
They first meet while she’s treating him in the ER for injuries he sustained during an MMA fight, yes you read right he’s a fighter and the piercer at Inked Tattoo studio that he co-owns with his siblings. Michael was a womaniser until Mia, she changed something in him and its great to see him as a person grow as well as his relationship with Mia. They like all couples have their challenges to over come but Michael’s a fighter and never stops fighting for Mia’s love.
The characters are written brilliantly and I fell in love with them instantly and seeing Joey aka ‘City’ and Suzy from book one was a nice little extra within the novel. I felt like in this book we got to see a little more of the Gallo family dynamic than in book one and I felt like I was getting to know the family on a whole new level. I loved it, two Gallo brothers down two to go and of course Isabella, I love that girl she is so sassy and swears like a sailor, she is who I want to be when I grow up, Ha.
I really enjoyed this book, it was great to see the author bring to light real issues of poverty and not being able to pay for medical care, it was really touching to read about how Mia’s dream was to help these people, Michael and Mia’s story was fantastic, Thank you and Well Done Chelle Bliss.
on 7 June 2014
michael/mikey is a fighter,hes big on family,his business and of course training,its this training that lands him in the e r where he has an intense encounter with a doctor there Mia,they go their separate ways and literally bump into each other at the gym theres a chemistry between them again they go their separate ways but meet at the club and theres passion on the dance floor!!!They have an intense fire between them and so they begin...but theres twists and turns Mike has an ex in the wings who cant and wont let go of him infact has their entire future mapped out.Just when Mia thinks she has a future with Micahel the blast from the past comes back and threatens to ruin it all.....does she succeed.....
Michael hes hot,dominant,sexy and he knows what he wants and thats Mia
Mia,shes strong,caring,passionate about work and loves to help others.
When these two get together their passion is red hot it certainly steamed my kindle up Chelle knows how to write smoking hot sex scenesI just loved these two together there were laugh out loud moments,heartfelt moments and some frustration.Theres also some fabulous secondary charcters Izzy shes hilarious,their parents and of course the other brothers.You need to one click this book its fantastic from start to finish i didnt want to put it down till id finished and then was sad when it did!!!I look forward to the next installment in this fantastic sexy series!!!
on 16 August 2014
I enjoyed this installment of the series much more than I did book 1, both the characters and the plot are better.

Michael is such a romantic, not what I expected. He's kind and generous and respects Mia. Mia doesn't take any nonsense from Michael and is an equal to him when it comes to flirting and witty conversation. I loved his piercing, I didn't know what a Jacob's Ladder piercing was so thank you Google for my education, it looks fun! Michael and Mia make a believable couple, there's chemistry between them and affection.

Tammy is creepy but I did laugh at the scrap book she made. I felt sorry for Michael somewhat that she was stalking him but he did treat her like a piece of meat, as he did most women before Mia, so maybe he was due some comeuppence. I wan't entirely satisfied with conclusion of Tammy's part of the story, would someone delusional just stop once confronted by Mia? I'm not so sure, and, why didn't Mia use her medical background and get Tammy help, she's obviously not well.

I did enjoy the book, Michael was yummy and I look forward to the rest of the family finding their matches.
on 10 November 2014
Michael Gallo spends his days as a piercer and partner in his families tattoo shop and his spare time as an MMA cage fighter. Women come and go and are to be used for his pleasure only.
Mia Greco a young emergency room doctor struggles with delivering devastating news to her patients. She spends her days off volunteering at a free clinic for the towns poor which she gets far more satisfaction and less pressure from.
When the cocky fighter enters the emergency room after a fight Mia finds herself somewhat disturbed by his full on front of asking her for a date and promptly hands him over to another doctor.
They're paths are destined to collide and neither one can fight the obvious attraction to each other. Throw in a nutty ex girlfriend for good measure and you have a smouldering story.
I loved these two characters and although the book was hot I thought the sex scenes were a bit tame considering how strong their attraction for each other was.
If you like your men hot, tattooed and pierced!...Yes there!!! then your love this book.
Can't wait for the next installment!
on 24 June 2014
I thought I wanted City?.....Think I've changed my mind...wouldn't mind myself a bit of Michael Gallo :D Yum is an understatement. A big rock hard man (in more then 1 place!) fighting in cages, running a tattoo business and helping with a clinic?! This man is a mixture of contradictions, but he's sexy as all out!

Mia really didn't know what she was getting herself into, another sweet an innocent lady, with a dirty mouth and witty comebacks. Definitely a match made in hunk heaven! She's a workaholic with volunteering on the side. A busy woman who never in her wildest dreams would think she'd meet a man that could turn her inside out, yet rile all her inner self!

This book totally had me from the start, and around 85% I was pissing my self laughing!! I love the conversations Michael has with his Ma! All out funny as hell! A great read! <3