4.0 out of 5 stars Close but no cigar
A nice bag. Nothing more, and nothing less. The picture flatters it a little, but to be honest, it is what it is. A cheap, and effective, cabin bag. Thwarts Ryanair - and thats enough for me!
Published 23 months ago by M. Sear

2.0 out of 5 stars fell apart
took it in short break and it ripped, so not impressed, sorry I hate leaving negative feedback but it is not good quality and I would not advise putting a weeks worth of clothing in it and taking it on a plane
Published 4 months ago by anne benmouyal

4.0 out of 5 stars Close but no cigar, 13 Aug 2012
M. Sear (Milton Keynes UK) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little holdall, 27 Oct 2012
I am so pleased I ordered this holdall for a forthcoming trip to Italy. The size is just right for a flight cabin and it holds so much. Even when full my holdall was still light and easy to hold. I have since borrowed it to family on four other trips and it still looks as good as new. I have since bought another, at this price you can't go wrong.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good all round choice, 22 Jun 2012
First class del on time within 3 days of placing the order good quality for the price we ordered 2 bags but only used 1 all in all excelent RF

5.0 out of 5 stars Bag, 6 July 2013
Mrs. Audrey Lang (Liverpool England) - See all my reviews
This was a smashing bag as it fitted all what I needed for on board the plane and fitted in overhead compartment.

2.0 out of 5 stars fell apart, 10 Mar 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Handy holdall, 8 May 2013
SRK (London, UK) - See all my reviews
Bought for holidays in UK, where this can be chucked into back of car. Good quality, lovely colour. Well worth the money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just perfect, 27 Oct 2012
This is the second holdall I have bought, this one is for my wife, they are just the right size for my holiday contents and for fitting in the flight cabin, very light, strong and comfortable to hold. Brilliant.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value, 30 Jan 2013
Nice looking, lightweight bag for air travel. It measures up correctly for Ryanair (smaller than Easyjet's requirements) and allows the maximum luggage without losing weight in the bag itself.

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality, Light Bag, 28 Mar 2013
This Bag is good quality and looks worth much more than its very small price. It is strong and light.

4.0 out of 5 stars Ryanair!, 1 July 2014
I ordered this for an upcoming Ryanair flight purely on the basis of the existing reviews so it seems rude not to add another one!

The bag is a decent size and comes with a 'dimensions' label which I intend to leave attached when flying (if nothing else it will make it easier to see which one is mine at a glance!)

The quality of the bag is fine; it is quite strong and, as long as you don't put anything silly in it, it will do the job fine. The handles are sturdy and well stitched.

I didn't purchase this as a long term investment, but for what I want it for it is ideal.