5.0 out of 5 stars Versatile and so useful - take it everywhere, 3 Jun 2014
Joolsie (Scarborough, North Yorkshire) - See all my reviews
I bought one of these for my father and thought that they looked like a useful item to have to hand, so I bought this one for myself.
Since getting mine I have used it as an Alice band, a protector for the back of my neck between clothing and the shadow of my sun hat while eating in full sun and for a neck warmer on cooler days. I have watched the buff YouTube videos and seen all the ways that a buff can be used and practiced them. It is a very versatile item. It also packs down so very small I can tuck it away in my bag and have it to hand whenever I need it.
If I were rich I would probably buy a selection in different colours, but I'm not, so I'll make very good use of the one I've got.
I gave this 5 stars because it really fulfils the marketing blurb about the number of ways it can be used, it really does have no seams to press into your skin and cause irritation, and the choice of designs is huge.

5.0 out of 5 stars Versatile, good in any weather, 28 Aug 2014
I love buffs a lot. I use them when running, either as protection for my neck, as a beanie, under my bike helmet, as a hairband, even as a headband when running though I have long hair. It is very useful in cold weather as well as in hot and it is one of the most versatile items of clothing.

I highly recommend them to anyone doing any exercise, or for everyday use.

One thing though: I ordered the "Erle" color because I thought it would be purple/blue/pink which are the colors I use when running, but it actually has a lot of green, yellow, orange and red, which are not shown in the photo. It's a minor thing though.

5.0 out of 5 stars Efnie, 2 Jun 2014
A. Campos (Ireland) - See all my reviews
This is the first headband I use that will stay on my long face/head. Besides, it is comfortable. I use it at home, outdoors and sometimes even to bed, because it is so comfortable I forget to take it off. I've used it over my eyes to avoid brightness too.

4.0 out of 5 stars great - quick delivery, 8 Oct 2014
i love these for travelling so for me - perfect