5.0 out of 5 stars Extremely good
For such a good price I was extremely impressed! The bearings are great and allow slit if movement but not to the point were it becomes unstable. I am constantly on it and have been for about 5 weeks and it is still going as well as it was when I first got it.
I highly recommend this product
Published 17 months ago by Ellieburkes

3.0 out of 5 stars but after few modification runs fast and nicely.
few rubber pieces to be changed and the bearings where awful, but after few modification runs fast and nicely.
Published 3 months ago by Fabio Vettoretti

5.0 out of 5 stars Extremely good, 7 Oct. 2013
I highly recommend this product

5.0 out of 5 stars Great skateboard, 28 Aug. 2013
Bought this skateboard for my 10 year old son - seems to love it - looks great and seems sturdy. Great colours.

4.0 out of 5 stars nice little board, 2 Jun. 2014
love this board, great for getting around on and using in the park near me.
used the 22" model of these and found them a little too uneasy when going too fast but find this one handles it better.
way better value than the penny branded boards.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased, 6 Jan. 2015
Lovely board, good quality plastic throughout and the trucks seem sturdy. Everything runs smoothly, it turns as expected and is a pleasure to ride. As a beginner I can't comment on its stunt ability, but the solidity suggests it would take some fairly harsh use. It feels slightly heavier than a similar-sized wooden board I've used but probably moves more easily.

The colours are great - much more striking than in the picture and with an amazing range of choices. Over time I'll probably get a couple more in different colours.

5.0 out of 5 stars its good, I get a lot of complements for it, 12 Aug. 2014
its good, I get a lot of complements for it. at first it was a bit stiff, but then I loosened it and it rode well. I love it, but I'm not going to give it 5 stars ... mainly because the wheels chipped, quite easily, but I did ride over glass. its pretty sturdy, I've crashed it many times, its even been ran over by a car in the first week I had it but it survived. a few scratches here and there. I would buy another if I lost it. I realised that I loved it and changed my mind to 5 stars.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bargain board!, 30 Aug. 2013
I have to admit, I haven't been on a skateboard for a good few years so was a bit hesitant to buy one again. But after reading some really great reviews of ridge skateboards, I thought I'd get one and am extremely pleased!

It's a very sturdy board and rides really well (even for semi-beginners!). The quality and finish of the board is exceptional, especially for the price. There are lots of colourful skateboards on the market at the moment, and I think this one is rightly so a competitor.

The length of the board makes it easier to ride compared to shorted boards, and the top of the deck has just enough grip to even make skateboarding in flipflops doable!

Overall a brilliant board!

5.0 out of 5 stars What a BLAST!, 30 Aug. 2014
My first skateboard... Brilliant quality for the money... 27" is a great board to learn on and im glad i opted for this compared to the 22"... Cruses well when going down hill... Im 6 foot and still holds out... Also the free delivery came within 2 days obme ordering so it was worth not bothering with the "one day delivery"...

Id defonatly recommend anyone who is new to skateboarding :)

5.0 out of 5 stars fab present, 28 Oct. 2013
This was a fab birthday present I love it Jaime age 11 I would recomend this to all boys 8 - 13 years old

5.0 out of 5 stars Skateboard review, 23 Jun. 2014
My son is so happy with this skateboard. His friends all have them & they go everywhere on them. Definitely worth getting it for him. Thanks.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really good board, 21 Jun. 2014
I thought it was a really good board, it is easy to handle and smooth to ride. The board comes ready to ride (I didn't have to make any adjustments).

Ridge Skateboards 27" Mini Cruiser Board