5.0 out of 5 stars Bargain board!
I have to admit, I haven't been on a skateboard for a good few years so was a bit hesitant to buy one again. But after reading some really great reviews of ridge skateboards, I thought I'd get one and am extremely pleased!

Published 13 months ago by Em

1.0 out of 5 stars Not good
I am not happy with this purchase at all. Firstly the wheels are not totally round, when you spin them you can see that. Secondly pivot cups wear out really really quickly and need to be replaces. Bushings are horrible and fall apart after about a month and a half of using the board. Some of the screws holding the trucks to the deck were broken as in I couldn't tighten or...
Published 8 months ago by Lucyna Biernacka

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Bargain board!, 30 Aug 2013

It's a very sturdy board and rides really well (even for semi-beginners!). The quality and finish of the board is exceptional, especially for the price. There are lots of colourful skateboards on the market at the moment, and I think this one is rightly so a competitor.

The length of the board makes it easier to ride compared to shorted boards, and the top of the deck has just enough grip to even make skateboarding in flipflops doable!

Overall a brilliant board!

4.0 out of 5 stars Radical, 30 Oct 2013
My son loves his new skateboard trying new tricks & stunts. Great fun, keeps him happy for hours. Great purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Extremely good, 7 Oct 2013
For such a good price I was extremely impressed! The bearings are great and allow slit if movement but not to the point were it becomes unstable. I am constantly on it and have been for about 5 weeks and it is still going as well as it was when I first got it.
I highly recommend this product

5.0 out of 5 stars My best buy in years, 12 Sep 2013
I love my purchase its the best item i have bought in a long time i would defiantly reccomend this item to people who like skating and cruising around places

5.0 out of 5 stars Great skateboard, 28 Aug 2013
Bought this skateboard for my 10 year old son - seems to love it - looks great and seems sturdy. Great colours.

5.0 out of 5 stars its good, I get a lot of complements for it, 12 Aug 2014
its good, I get a lot of complements for it. at first it was a bit stiff, but then I loosened it and it rode well. I love it, but I'm not going to give it 5 stars ... mainly because the wheels chipped, quite easily, but I did ride over glass. its pretty sturdy, I've crashed it many times, its even been ran over by a car in the first week I had it but it survived. a few scratches here and there. I would buy another if I lost it. I realised that I loved it and changed my mind to 5 stars.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 16 Sep 2014
S. Lowe - See all my reviews
Got huge kudos from buying this for a teenager, who has had fund with it all summer. Looks really sturdy and stable although upon receipt the 'trucks' (according to the user) were a bit too tight. Slackened one of the 'trucks' off a little with an Allen key to allow a bit more steering and everything has been fine since. The only problem has been ensuring it does not get left lying on the floor around the house like a death-trap for unsuspecting others when not in use.

5.0 out of 5 stars What a BLAST!, 30 Aug 2014
My first skateboard... Brilliant quality for the money... 27" is a great board to learn on and im glad i opted for this compared to the 22"... Cruses well when going down hill... Im 6 foot and still holds out... Also the free delivery came within 2 days obme ordering so it was worth not bothering with the "one day delivery"...

Id defonatly recommend anyone who is new to skateboarding :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Skateboard review, 23 Jun 2014
My son is so happy with this skateboard. His friends all have them & they go everywhere on them. Definitely worth getting it for him. Thanks.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really good board, 21 Jun 2014
I thought it was a really good board, it is easy to handle and smooth to ride. The board comes ready to ride (I didn't have to make any adjustments).

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›