5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect diary for control freaks!
Published 8 months ago by Rachael Kemps

3.0 out of 5 stars A good buy
The diary was just as described. I would have preferred fewer, but larger, boxes for the daily entries. The spiral bond does make it easy to open on any page. Please note that this diary is quite heavy but it is solid and will last right through to the end of next year.
It arrived on time.
Published 5 months ago by Ivy

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect diary for control freaks!, 11 Aug. 2014
This review is from: Family Life Book 2014-2015 Diary (Office Product)
Great family diary, there's space for 7 family members (or if you don't need that many columns, the extra ones are useful for work or birthday reminders). To do lists at the side of each weeks entry are useful, as is the meal planner. There is a section for monthly budgeting at the rear of the diary and also pages for Christmas planning and tear-out shopping lists. The back cover incorporates a useful storage pocket and comes with a loose address book. I really can't fault the layout of this diary (but I doubt I will use the stickers it comes with) and although it was expensive I will be buying it again in future years.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant organiser for a student !!, 10 Sept. 2014
This review is from: Family Life Book 2014-2015 Diary (Office Product)
I actually bought this diary for organising myself as a student at university, I wanted a diary with a lot of space to write in my busy schedule; classes, homework etc,. but this diary is fantastic because it also has a reminders list down the side of each week (I'm always writing To Do lists) so that's great for me. It has budgeting for every month so I can keep on top of my finances, then to top it off it has shopping lists that you can tear off neatly. I also really like the pouch at the back for putting loose pieces of paper/notes in, and they won't fall out. There are also two dividers at the back which you can take out easily and put where ever you want in the diary as a marker. I actually looped a piece of ribbon around the top ring of the binder to use as a bookmark, this works well too.

Over all a great organiser for a family or as a student with a busy lifestyle.

4.0 out of 5 stars Organised Mum? A good start., 11 Sept. 2014
Kasey J "Kc J" (Australia/London) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Family Life Book 2014-2015 Diary (Office Product)
I like this book and the idea and page set out. You have a heading for each day for six different ideas or children or tasks etc... There is a section for meal ideas which could sound gimicky but I have two children so I have found myself trying to use this so I give my toddlers variety and make sure they get vege in their diet etc.

Has a budget page for each month of the year, a little pocket at the back for loose papers and an added address book which comes out loose to keep, notes pages, a few other little gems throughout. A couple of pages of stickers so you don't have to worry about running out, love this idea, fun and quirky and kids are already waiting for any leftovers. I love that its an 18 month diary. I would never go back really.

I would have thought the ring bind was a bit better which is slightly disappointing. I might have received a dud but the back pages were already loose the day I recieved it. I didn't contact the seller about this as I thought it might have been just in transit or something. Its only new so I will see how it goes and update after a month or so. I hope it lasts.

It has to mean a lot to you to have this type of thing, it does to me but £15 is a little steep I think for a diary, but I still paid it. And I still really like it a lot.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 2 Oct. 2014
This review is from: Family Life Book 2014-2015 Diary (Office Product)
Brilliant, lots of sections which I didn't realise -To Do, Budget, Income & Outgoings, Month to view as well as weekly, Christmas Plans, Christmas cards tick list, Christmas budget, summer holiday, thoughts and plans, perforated shopping lists, address book and stickers. Plenty of room to write - great product. If there was one area for improvement it would be a ruler (like filo fax) to let you know what page you are on. However there is an elastic which works just as well and only a minor thing. Will buy again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Would highly recommend this Diary for anyone whom likes to be organised, 4 Feb. 2015
This review is from: Family Life Book 2014-2015 Diary (Office Product)
Would highly recommend this Diary for anyone whom likes to be organised... My wife had a 2014 version of this very diary and requested the 2015 version as she loved it so much. Out of all of her Christmas present (which included new Pandora charms etc) this was by far her favourite. My wife and I work shifts so this is ideal for putting both of our shifts in (including what childcare we have booked) as the diary uses one page per day and enough columns that she has one, I have one and both of our little girls have one each to enter anything from shifts, childcare, school holidays, childminders, medical appointments etc and then there is a 5th which she uses for family birthdays or other events.

There are all sorts of sections from finances planning to meal planning to shopping lists (which happen to be perforated to allow easy removal to be able to take to your usual store of choice with you)

Very highly recommend, it's an absolute bargain, especially for the price...

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent diary, lots of different spaces for different information ..., 10 Oct. 2014
This review is from: Family Life Book 2014-2015 Diary (Office Product)
Excellent diary, lots of different spaces for different information and the week view pages have loads of writing space. I no longer have to run onto the next pages to get everything written down. Would definitely recommend....I just wish my handbag was a bit bigger because it's massive. A small price to pay for being able to write everything in one place though :D

3.0 out of 5 stars A good buy, 13 Nov. 2014
It arrived on time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very clever product. Recommended to all., 25 Feb. 2015
This review is from: Family Life Book 2014-2015 Diary (Office Product)
Wow. I couldnt live without this! My wife has recently started uni so I am looking after the kids. Trying to juggle work and the kids is quite difficult and having somewhere to organise all the appointments really helps. Its very well designed and I'm going to keep buying them in the future.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great product!, 11 Oct. 2014
This review is from: Family Life Book 2014-2015 Diary (Office Product)
Great product, everything you need t organise your work and personal lofe around your own schedule and the kids.

Only wish there were some 'instructions' for the layout of the individual diary pages. Not sure how best to use the boxes.

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant and next day delivery, 13 Oct. 2014
This review is from: Family Life Book 2014-2015 Diary (Office Product)
This new and improved is so much better than. Last years life book (although the life book was still brilliant) ordered it on Friday morning was pleasantly shocked it arrived on Saturday morning great book for those with busy lives

Family Life Book 2014-2015 Diary