4.0 out of 5 stars Great product but preposterously excessive packaging!
Published 10 months ago by Garry P. Humphreys

3.0 out of 5 stars Bit expensive
This is Ok, but thought it was too expensive, so I waited until the price went down. I just wanted a calendar with 5 columns & a week to view; this was the nearest match. I do not use the stickers & pen; the stickers are not enough for a whole year in any case.
Published 4 months ago by Angel03

4.0 out of 5 stars Great product but preposterously excessive packaging!, 28 Sept. 2014
Garry P. Humphreys "garryph" (London, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: 2015 Organised Mum Family Home Planner Wall Calendar (Electronics)
This has been our planner of choice for several years now simply because it maximizes the space for writing in - so many of the others fill the pages with unwanted and pointless designs and drawings round the sides. I don't use the stickers, but otherwise this is a very good product. However, once again the packaging was preposterously excessive: in a box 21" x 14" x 4" deep!! and full of scrunched up paper padding!! Surely these people can find a cardboard envelope of suitable size considering the number of these planners they must be selling (and others of similar dimensions)? Tsk!

5.0 out of 5 stars This is the best calendar I have ever bought, 1 Oct. 2014
I am a busy mum and have write everything down! This is the best calendar I have ever bought!!! Loads of space to write and is very big !!! Will definitely buy the same again next year!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this family calendar, 20 Jan. 2015
I love this family calendar, it's just perfect.
I was a little surprised to see it started from September 2014 but as I only brought it for 2015 I have just discarded the four months in 2014 that I didn't need.
It has six separate sections, perfect for our family of four, plus dog and then an extra that we use for birthday's and anniversaries.
It hangs/flips down with each page holding half of the month so it makes each line/box big enough to write a few separate appointments/messages in.
It also includes it's own pen (which is like a felt tip pen so I have changed it for a biro) and comes with two sheets of stickers (activity/school/Dr's/MOT/Night out etc).
All this for a bargain price of £6 and free postage, one of my Best Buy's of 2015 so far! :)

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant calendar, 3 April 2015
Love this calendar. Have spent about 5 yeats trying out different family calendars bit this is my favourite of this layout. It has 6 columns - one for each family member. We only have 5 in our family but I love having the spare column to write in things like visitors coming or bills to be paid etc. The reinforced hole is great-feels very secure hanging on my nail. I don't work is going to rip-as previous ones have done.

I saw a review which recommended this brand for anyone following flylady. But I think they meant the other layout from this company which has a big box for each day of the month rather than columns. I prefer the columns but might try the other one next year.

I think I'm gonna stick to this brand of calendar from now on. No being swayed by cute character stickers-the stickers are not what make a good calendar.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Calendar!, 8 Dec. 2014
Bought for my partners mum, she's yet to see it as it's for Christmas but it arrived fast with brilliant delivery - I believe DPD? Looks like a decent calendar so I am happy with it!

4.0 out of 5 stars Pluses and minuses, 23 April 2015
Dr. K. E. Patrick (England) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
I like that there are 6 spaces to write appointments, etc. I like that it's a month-at-a-glance. I don't like that the months just carry on down the page, so if the 1st of the month is a Wednesday, then that's the date at the top of the page. I also think it's too large. However, I much prefer it to the week-at-a-glance version, and has plenty of space to write on.

5.0 out of 5 stars Spacious, strong and looks great!, 24 Jan. 2015
This is the best family organiser I have used, and I have used a lot! Space galore, great sticker selection and a pen. The best part is the superior quality paper that has been used - difficult to rip, suitable for all pen types and it looks great. Will be ordering again even though I am in New Zealand, it is the best one I have ever used.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 15 Jun. 2015
So much bigger than I was expecting which made this purchase even better! I'm able to fit my other halves busy work schedule on as well as my own things, my baby and our kitten poppy even has her own column for appointments, worming and fleeing!

Will definitely be buying again for next year.

Well worth the money.

5.0 out of 5 stars simply the best I have come across, 14 Sept. 2014
Would give this planner 6 stars if I could, simply the best I have come across. Each page is sturdy card and can be written on with any pen and there is more than enough space for larger families. The stickers are a slight gimmick but the kids love them. Overall the appearance is neutral so fits with any decor. I will be buying this brand again and again.

5.0 out of 5 stars I did a lot of research and was recommended this calendar by local mums and the other reviews ..., 22 May 2015
Worth every penny. Couldn't run my busy household without this calendar. I use the far column for meal planning. Will definitely buy 2016. I did a lot of research and was recommended this calendar by local mums and the other reviews on here. Thankyou for a great product.