Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£8.99

on 14 July 2014
So many great tracks from different eras. I would recommend this album without a doubt.
on 29 May 2015
I've bought this for my 55th birthday party in July 2015; it was the first "Summer Compilation" that came up in my search-and saved me a lot of time! this album (I hope/am sure) will keep the mixed age group (22-61) bopping and happy with such a great mix of songs by era and tempo, especially with a bouncy castle, swim spa and plenty of Prosecco!
on 2 July 2014
Great album its with all my favourites. Would recommend it for a friend, for party.
on 23 July 2014
Probably one of the more enjoyable compilations I've bought in years..
on 5 August 2014
Yesteryear tunes are great to remember the good old days.
on 31 July 2014
Good mix of old and new. Feel summery listening to it!
on 25 June 2014
loving this latest NOW Summer CD, includes the brilliant Calvin Harris 'Summer' and Katy Perry 'California Gurls' plus some older classics from Wham and Shaggy.
on 13 August 2014
Just the thing for a kids party so we can still almost look with it... Second part of the album goes back to the nineties and noughties which whilst acting as a filler gave a blast from the past..
on 24 September 2014
Lovely cd. Today it was raining all day and when i came home i found my package with this cd. Realy Nice cd with new and old songs. It makes me smile and dance. Not. very expensive.
on 5 October 2014
I only ordered one download and you sent me 4 I have since been on May day for help but they could not work it out either! If u can I would be interested to know what u think