5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!
I purchased this product because i have had a operation on my hip (not a replacement).my physio has given me exercises to strengthen my muscle tone. i have to wrap the weight round my ankle and raise my leg up sideways as far as i can.The results have been fantastic and i can now walk most of the time without my walking stick.
Published 14 months ago by MRS C ROFFE

3.0 out of 5 stars Tie them on tight
Published 19 months ago by Rsav86

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 4 Sep 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Exercise Without Thinking, 27 Nov 2014
heretic666 (High Dudgeon, UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
This review is from: 1kg 1.5kg 3kg 4kg 5kg Ankle Wrist Weights Exercise Training Fitness Running body toning (Misc.)
The beauty of these is the amount of exercise you get without trying. They are even better if you are hyperactive or a fidget as every movement is exercise. Being absent minded I get more benefit by climbing three flights of stairs then forgetting why, so I go back down and end up climbing twelve flights of stairs wearing ankle weights every time I want something on another floor.
They help build strength and stamina and burn calories without any conscious effort.

5.0 out of 5 stars IDEAL PRESENT, 13 Jan 2014
I BOUGHT THIS FOR MY SON FOR CHRISTMAS AND IT IS ONE OF THE FEW THAT I FOUND WHICH WAS THE WEIGHT HE ASKED FOR

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 8 July 2014
Really excellent product thanks. As described

4.0 out of 5 stars overall very useful prifuct, 5 Feb 2014
Perfect, except for the fact that they are slightly loose and cannot be tightened up more. They are still usable, but do get annoying as then are constantly moving

4.0 out of 5 stars Just right, 27 Aug 2013
Arrived soon after ordering and they are perfect for what I need. I use them on a daily basis and so far no sign of wear on them.

3.0 out of 5 stars Tie them on tight, 28 April 2013
Following my third circuit training session with them (Squat jumps, ground runs, split jumps, crunches) the stitches on both metal-ring ends of one of them have come out and one of the metal rings came off (its not a complete rectangle, there is a gap). Attempting to super glue but obviously not hopeful. Unless you pull them to their maximum tightness (or maybe tying too tight caused the issue...?) this probably happens universally with the heavy weight.

Will begin looking round for other ankle weights with more intense straps which ideally would cover the full length of the ring end. Its not particularly comfortable when tight but up until the point one broke it does its job well.

5.0 out of 5 stars good value, 28 April 2013
Just what I wanted. Light weight, very easy to put on and good price. Unavailable in local shops. Quick deliver.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal., 3 Mar 2013
Bought these as a gift for my mother in law as she has mobility problems. They are ideal for strengthening her legs and arms.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I wanted and needed!, 11 Sep 2014
Used to strengthen my knees and the muscles around them. Nice and heavy. Quickly delivered, seem very sturdy, lots of give in her strap to accommodate larger ankles.