5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant device
I've had this a couple of months now, and I'm glad I got it, I did read forums etc before buying, I would just like to clear up that online gaming is fine no lag what so ever, and it uses about 45-50MB an hour, its watching Youtube and videos (streaming) that uses alot of data.
Published 4 months ago by Pompeylad30

1.0 out of 5 stars I am disappointed with this
Published 9 months ago by J N Kennedy

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant device, 8 Mar. 2015

5.0 out of 5 stars Great signal/speed., 16 Feb. 2015
Michael O'Connor (Chester, England) - See all my reviews
VERY happy with it. 4g signal in my location is only supposed to be available outside, yet I can get 1 or 2 bars of 4g and a great speed. I work close to a window so only have the Osprey about 8 feet away from me so can't comment on the device when being used at a distance.

1.0 out of 5 stars I am disappointed with this, 19 Oct. 2014
I am disappointed with this. It seems very poor at acquiring the signal, and then the distance from the user needs to be minimal. So for example, It can show 2 bars of signal strength but produce no connection whatsoever; it is better when connected directly to my PC by USB. I cannot place it by a window to try to get a stronger signal because it will not send the signal across the same room to my PC. When it's working well though, the speed is great. I shall try to find something else more flexible with greater wifi reach such as from Netgear or DLink. It would be good if I could find a proper review commenting on aspects such as the ability to acquire a signal and the likely wifi range within a home.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great solution if you are in a 4G area, still defaults to 3G when 4 is not available, 14 Dec. 2014
P. Carter "peterC" (Sothampton UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: EE Pay As You Go Osprey Mobile Wi-Fi with 6GB of 4GEE Data (Electronics)
Easy to set up was up on line almost immediately and since our LL Broadband is only 1 meg this if blindingly fast. We don't download video or films, just data, so a 6 gig stick lasts us three weeks. Cheaper than broadband by far.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 26 April 2015
I am very pleased with the 'Osprey'. I use it to run my tablet while away caravanning and so far (I've only been using it for 2 weeks) it has behaved impeccably. My only issue is the difficulty of checking the amount of remaining credit / data. I rang EE about this who set up an account for the purpose specifically of checking my balance, but I can't get access to it due to my password not being accepted despite querying this with EE. It'll get sorted out at some point, no doubt. The Osprey itself I recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Is very good great signal and does not use the data too ..., 14 Jan. 2015
Brought this for my father in law who was in a hospital with no WiFi access.

Is very good great signal and does not use the data too quick at all.

1.0 out of 5 stars useless piece of plastic, 17 Feb. 2015
Haven't been able to get a signal on this device at home or outside. I have good coverage on my phone also on ee so can't understand the problem. I bought this to get my tablet usable on the go but pretty useless.

5.0 out of 5 stars It was easy to set up and gave good speed from the ..., 14 Mar. 2015
rosy44 (Surrey, UK) - See all my reviews
I was pleasantly surprised by this device. It was easy to set up and gave good speed from the 4G network. I have only been using it for a small number of devices within the home so have no experience of the extent of its WiFi range or how it copes with multiple users. It feels robust and well made so it can probably withstand the odd tumble which often happens with portable equipment. The battery life is acceptable, but in any case it charges, and can be run, off the usual USB type of charger.

4.0 out of 5 stars it was pretty good all round, 22 Nov. 2014
After initial setup,it was pretty good all round.Used 3 devices at once wirelessly & not a problem.Difficult to check balance.

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy with it, 23 Feb. 2015
Easy to set-up and use. Works well where I live. Good value for money as cheaper than EE by £20 at time I bought it. Also bought separate 6gb SIM card at good price through Amazon. Comes with separate charger but you can use it straight away with it plugged in and charging if you need to. Put the little box anywhere where you have good reception and look for the WiFi on your device/s. Easy to connect and disconnect from your device without using a password all the time.