5.0 out of 5 stars Nice bit of kit
Nice bit of kit, you can change the security, by going to 192.168.1.1 in Internet explorer, user admin password admin. This can be changed too once you are happy. Nice and secure for me now.
Published 3 months ago by Helen P.

2.0 out of 5 stars get 2 stars for internet speed.... ...
Published 2 months ago by westy

2.0 out of 5 stars get 2 stars for internet speed.... ..., 5 Sep 2014
get 2 stars for internet speed .... but as mentioned by another reviewer there is a serious security issue in that you only have to press the button on the side to display the ssid and the password ..... so anyone who picks up the device can use it to connect to the internet rendering it very vunerable as a mobile router .... i have spoken to the technical dept at ee and they confirm there is no way to hide the password and ssid codes on the device .... very dissapointed

1.0 out of 5 stars I am disappointed with this, 19 Oct 2014
I am disappointed with this. It seems very poor at acquiring the signal, and then the distance from the user needs to be minimal. So for example, It can show 2 bars of signal strength but produce no connection whatsoever; it is better when connected directly to my PC by USB. I cannot place it by a window to try to get a stronger signal because it will not send the signal across the same room to my PC. When it's working well though, the speed is great. I shall try to find something else more flexible with greater wifi reach such as from Netgear or DLink. It would be good if I could find a proper review commenting on aspects such as the ability to acquire a signal and the likely wifi range within a home.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice bit of kit, 31 July 2014
This review is from: EE Pay As You Go Osprey Mobile Wi-Fi with 6GB of 4GEE Data (Electronics)

4.0 out of 5 stars Great device but EE says it works at my postcode ..., 22 Nov 2014
Great device but EE says it works at my postcode hence the purchase. Unfortunately this isn't always the case. Come on EE you can do better than this! Get those masts running at full speed!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 20 Oct 2014
value for money works well

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant item, this is the second one I bought, 2 Sep 2014
Mrs. Jean Welsh (UK) - See all my reviews
Brilliant item, this is the second one I bought, first was for me, this one was for my boss who has a holiday home. Can't fault it.

4.0 out of 5 stars it was pretty good all round, 22 Nov 2014
After initial setup,it was pretty good all round.Used 3 devices at once wirelessly & not a problem.Difficult to check balance.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty nifty, 18 Jun 2014
David H. Bebbington (Kent, UK) - See all my reviews
Based on 1 days' ownership, I'd have to say this gadget (supplied via Orange) is pretty impressive. It does not seem particularly effective as a broadband dongle, but as a mini wifi router it is great. At the present time I have the Osprey plugged in by the back door and am getting a good signal 50 feet down the garden in my chalet office. It of course gives a better signal with the Osprey also in the office. I'm using a BTDual Band 600 dongle on my desktop PC which does not have built-in wifi, this also works quite well with one of my laptops on which the wifi has packed up. I previously had an Orange wifi dongle which was really at its last gasp in the garden office.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 14 Nov 2014
Great bit of kit.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gets the job done!, 5 Oct 2014
• Top class gadget
• Fast internet
• Easy to set up! (I set it up in about 5 mins)
• Everything you need in the box
• Better than a Dongle
• EASY to top up!

I'd say definitely buy this! I was extremely unsure but this gadget works well and I'm over the moon! Thank you EE!

*** Watching movies will run down you GB faster! ***