5.0 out of 5 stars Is very good great signal and does not use the data too ...
Brought this for my father in law who was in a hospital with no WiFi access.

Is very good great signal and does not use the data too quick at all.
Published 1 month ago by Alex J Marsh

2.0 out of 5 stars get 2 stars for internet speed.... ...
Published 6 months ago by westy

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

2.0 out of 5 stars get 2 stars for internet speed.... ..., 5 Sept. 2014
get 2 stars for internet speed .... but as mentioned by another reviewer there is a serious security issue in that you only have to press the button on the side to display the ssid and the password ..... so anyone who picks up the device can use it to connect to the internet rendering it very vunerable as a mobile router .... i have spoken to the technical dept at ee and they confirm there is no way to hide the password and ssid codes on the device .... very dissapointed

5.0 out of 5 stars Is very good great signal and does not use the data too ..., 14 Jan. 2015
This review is from: EE Pay As You Go Osprey Mobile Wi-Fi with 6GB of 4GEE Data (Electronics)
Brought this for my father in law who was in a hospital with no WiFi access.

Is very good great signal and does not use the data too quick at all.

1.0 out of 5 stars I am disappointed with this, 19 Oct. 2014
I am disappointed with this. It seems very poor at acquiring the signal, and then the distance from the user needs to be minimal. So for example, It can show 2 bars of signal strength but produce no connection whatsoever; it is better when connected directly to my PC by USB. I cannot place it by a window to try to get a stronger signal because it will not send the signal across the same room to my PC. When it's working well though, the speed is great. I shall try to find something else more flexible with greater wifi reach such as from Netgear or DLink. It would be good if I could find a proper review commenting on aspects such as the ability to acquire a signal and the likely wifi range within a home.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great solution if you are in a 4G area, still defaults to 3G when 4 is not available, 14 Dec. 2014
P. Carter "peterC" (Sothampton UK) - See all my reviews
Easy to set up was up on line almost immediately and since our LL Broadband is only 1 meg this if blindingly fast. We don't download video or films, just data, so a 6 gig stick lasts us three weeks. Cheaper than broadband by far.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product. Your own wifi hotspot in your pocket., 12 Feb. 2015
This is an excellent product. Purchased mainly for using in the car on long journeys for my daughter to access you tube etc. I have always had 4g signal so far. Small enough to carry with you. Have also tried it out at home and on a train journey. This is better than searching for public wifi hotspots every time you are out, you always have your own with you! 6 hours battery life on a charge and can be charged in the car via the usb cable that comes with it. I haven't topped up the sim that came with it, I will purchase other sims when on offer from Amazon / CPW etc. (I bought this unit from C****'s for £49.99). Buy it if you want wifi anytime / anywhere. You won't regret it. I just wish I'd bought it sooner.

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy with it, 23 Feb. 2015
Easy to set-up and use. Works well where I live. Good value for money as cheaper than EE by £20 at time I bought it. Also bought separate 6gb SIM card at good price through Amazon. Comes with separate charger but you can use it straight away with it plugged in and charging if you need to. Put the little box anywhere where you have good reception and look for the WiFi on your device/s. Easy to connect and disconnect from your device without using a password all the time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great signal/speed., 16 Feb. 2015
Michael O'Connor (Chester, England) - See all my reviews
VERY happy with it. 4g signal in my location is only supposed to be available outside, yet I can get 1 or 2 bars of 4g and a great speed. I work close to a window so only have the Osprey about 8 feet away from me so can't comment on the device when being used at a distance.

1.0 out of 5 stars useless piece of plastic, 17 Feb. 2015
Haven't been able to get a signal on this device at home or outside. I have good coverage on my phone also on ee so can't understand the problem. I bought this to get my tablet usable on the go but pretty useless.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great device but EE says it works at my postcode ..., 22 Nov. 2014
Great device but EE says it works at my postcode hence the purchase. Unfortunately this isn't always the case. Come on EE you can do better than this! Get those masts running at full speed!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 20 Oct. 2014
value for money works well

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›