4.0 out of 5 stars The book to deliver an inclusive approch to education, 17 July 2005
This book is a great classroom aid for teachers or schools, which wish to become truly inclusive. I personally don't teach but I have found this book to be quiet useful in providing information, of which can be used within other educational settings. I have personally used tips and information from this book to deliver better care. As a carer within a respite care, which is run by social services. I need to deliver not only care but also a different form of education, a more social approach. My responsibilities are to provide carer and activities for people with different varieties of disability were they feel included and are challenged, so they can achieve the potential they want to achieve. That is why I found chapters 6,7&8 to be of most interest to me.

This book is a great classroom resource, for those schools that wish to become truly inclusive. I personally don't teach, but I have found it to be quite useful while working for other agencies like social services. Were there is a need to deliver an inclusive approach to social education. This book provides information that not only can be used within a schooling education, but also the on going education out side schooling. I have found sections in chapters 6, 7& 8 to be of most help to me.It is a must have on everyones book self.