1 Review

5.0 out of 5 stars An Ideal Gift, 31 July 2014
I was lucky to select this ring,as it is exactly what I had been looking for,my wife was kind enough to give me 1 of her kidney's before I needed dialysis. To mark this occasion & 40 years of partnership.this ring fitted the bill.Garnets are the colour of pure blood & diamonds say all the other things to show appreciation. The company,Lets Buy Gold were extremely helpful,we ordered the ring for her left hand,but it suited the right hand better.My wife contacted the company,giving them a little of her history,working in the industry in the 60's and they had a mutual friend. The ring had slightly exposed claws around the stones & my wife expressed concern as they caught on her clothing.After consultation with the company the ring was returned,the claws were shortened & the ring made slightly larger to fit the right hand. All at no charge & completed & returned in 4 days. If anyone is looking for something special as a gift,look no further than this company,Lets Buy Gold,of Watford. Wonderful Design & Excellent Service.