5.0 out of 5 stars Great wee hotspot, huawei E5330
First class unit, fool proof, easy setup, using it with 10GB sim from three. Only thing no electric charger, so got to look for one, it does come with short USB cable to charge from laptop. The unit is small and thin, easy to carry about, love it
Published 3 months ago by edward mcgee

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars
Its good but not so fast maybe because of the EE coverage
Published 17 days ago by Steve Cooke

5.0 out of 5 stars Great wee hotspot, huawei E5330, 27 Aug 2014
This review is from: HUAWEI E5330 3G (Genuine UK Stock) SIM Free Mobile WiFi UK - White (21MB/s) (Electronics)

5.0 out of 5 stars A Smart Buy!!!, 12 Nov 2014
This little device is brilliant!.it was so easy to set it up,being instantly"recognised"by my desktop,my wifes I-pad and I-pod.The signal is quite strong and fast too.So far we have run four devices at the same time with excellent results.One of the big plus points is the cost....my last device cost three times the price yet performed no better.Great stuff!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Having purchased this excellent unit, I wanted it to be accessable throughout ..., 12 Dec 2014
Having purchased this excellent unit, I wanted it to be accessable throughout the house.
It can be done, I used a TPLink WIFI Extender, using the simple "push button" to find and lock onto the Huawei, which was in the same room.
I then placed the extender, in the best place to cover the house, and pick up the wifi from the Huawei.
Simples!, I now have the Huawei in a place where I get the best signal, and we all can get great access and a great signal.
In fact there is a definite, imptovement in signal stability, and speed.
Bye bye BT, which was useless, the Huawei is faster, and great value, if you only need to browse the internet, send e- mails etc, I envisage with a cheap data sim, package, "wired", I.e BT lines will be reduntant, especially in outlying ares.
The cost £120, 1gb data sim £7.99p, a good package for a data sim card only £5, as more people move to 4g then the cost should fall.
Thanks Huawei, a great device.

5.0 out of 5 stars Delighted with it, 19 Dec 2014
Delighted with it; as a senior citizen I'm not that confident with all the modern internet gadgets but this was a piece of cake to install. My only criticism is the wifi key is on the inside of the unit and is so tiny I couldnt read it even with a magnifying glass. There was a letter l in it (twice) and I didnt know if they were lower case L, upper case i or number 1. Eventually found they were neither; one was a t and the other i! I have a '3' pre pay sim card but have also used it with a pay as you go. Also, I'm in Ireland and it works a treat here; its VERY rural with no broadband cover (crap telephone line) so delighted this works. I leave it plugged into the mains full time and have run 2 laptops, and ipad and a mini pad off it at the same time with no problem. Doesnt cover the whole house but does the adjacent rooms very well.

4.0 out of 5 stars Compact 3G and WiFi router, 16 Nov 2014
gorarch (Scotland, UK) - See all my reviews
Works well with 3G - I had a good strong mobile signal in Spain. I was concerned as to when the SIM pin should be entered but the software deals with this on the initial start up of the unit. Icon indicators are OK but the battery icon goes from green to red with nothing in between to tell you it's running out. I think there is meant to be an amber warning but I never saw it. I would advise charging unit daily if using it. I was using this unit with an iPad. Enjoyed using the iPad in the open countryside to access websites but my main reason was to have Internet access in Spain using 3G - I used an Orange Spanish SIM card.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works in Japan., 23 Nov 2014
Took this to Japan, bought a Fixed term data sim and had no problems with connection and usage for my iPhone and Laptop.

5.0 out of 5 stars slips easily into my pocket and is very light and compact ..., 24 Nov 2014
Works flawlessly; WiFi and 3G connections come up in seconds, slips easily into my pocket and is very light and compact when out and about, nice to look at. Faults: none!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 11 Oct 2014