5.0 out of 5 stars What a bargain, it is worthwhile for this low price
Published 5 months ago by laipeining

3.0 out of 5 stars Not bad for the money
It's a cheap 10" tablet, Android works well to be honest.
Screen resolution and display is pretty poor
Does not seem to hold a charge very long.

For what I want to use it for, cheap tablet I can use and not worry about it's fine.
Published 3 months ago by Smodcaster

5.0 out of 5 stars What a bargain, it is worthwhile for this low price, 6 July 2014
This review is from: Promotional price! Super Saving tablet! TONBUX®10.1" Google ANDROID 4.4 KITKAT A31S QUAD CORE TABLET PC Bluetooth HDMI WIFI 16GB High grade tablet! (Personal Computers)
I wanted this cheap tablet so that I could take with me to on holidays and not worrying too much about breaking or losing it . I do have Ipad generation 2, so I will compare it with this. Some buyers say it has some defect but mine worked straight out of the box. I already had a Google account, so signed into that straight away, no issues. You can only use google e-mail to log on the tablet otherwise you cannot register the tablet.

The display is 1200 X 600. Sound quality is very good, I wouldn't say as good as the Ipad, but hey for the price its worth good enough. Display is not as good as the Ipad, but surprisingly good for the price. Build Quality and performance is also surprisingly good for the price and I have reviewed on some of the Chinese tablets and have problem with the batteries but my battery lasted a lot longer than I thought it would be. It receives wireless signal very well, no issues. Did I mention the performance! IT'S VERY GOOD!. I downloaded the apps without issues. You can't really compare this to a "High End" Tablet, but whilst there is a very big price difference, there's not a lot of difference in quality and performance. It does everything I need it to, at a very low cost! I can't fault it for the price and quality.

5.0 out of 5 stars high recommended!, 25 July 2014
Fantastic bit of kit, seen other android tablet but this has a large screen, its quick and does the job.
The power and Performance of this tablet with its quad core processors is superb and will rival similar models costing over twice the amount.
Really dont see why people pay 200 to 300 quid for a tablet when you can get this one for a oner.
Does everything i need it for, plays youtube beautifully, nice hd screen, good apps.

4.0 out of 5 stars A Good Buy!, 19 Aug 2014
Tablet received a few days after ordering, all packed well, can use straight out of the box, Google Play all there, plus a number of other apps which I haven't even looked at or used.
Screen resolution and viewing angle is not great, but as expected, what do you expect for the price.
I use it to browse the net, emails, some movies, stream music to Bluetooth speakers.
I think it was a good buy for the money, its not worth comparing to the major brands, because you will be paying for twice or triple the cost.
Overall a recommended purchase for anyone who is not a brand snob.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value tablet, 21 Nov 2014
A. C. Goodbody "Tony" (Hants UK) - See all my reviews
If you buy this tablet make sure you have the mind-set that this isn't an iPad and you won't get the performance of an iPad. Having said that, for about 80% of the cost of an iPad, it is very good value. I bought it for my wife to browse the net and e-mailing with some prospect of me watching live or catch-up TV when she has control of the remote on our real telly.

Plus points:
- Price. The 'promotional' price I paid was very competitive both against other no-brand tablets of the same spec (there are several identical spec tabs on Amazon) and the big guns.
- Features like coming with the microSD card slot, micro USB port, all cables and charger.
- Good display, not a wow-type screen but perfectly acceptable.

Minus points:
- Quite slow. I watched a programme live on the iPlayer and it was evident that the processor was struggling to cope with both the speed of the stream (I'm on a fibre internet connection) and resolving the picture. The result was an approximate image when there was lots of movement. I then downloaded and watched the same programme and there was a very noticeable improvement in picture quality. Mind you, the download took a while....
- The speed issue also makes for slow updating of apps from Google Play and makes slow apps even slower - especially if they are poorly designed (don't go anywhere near the M&S app --it will drive you to drink)
- Not specifically related to this tablet, but more to do with Android 4.4. I don't think that all apps work well yet under this version. Android isn't, of course iOS but you get what you pay for.
- Camera is poor but I have only tried it so far in normal indoor lighting. However, I didn't buy this as a photographic device.
- Poor manual. Poor English, useless screen shots, no help at all in understanding how Android is organised on this tablet. Still, gave me the excuse to explore and play with it!

All in all, great value for money which will probably frustrate me after not too long because of its speed and the shortcomings of Android.

5.0 out of 5 stars Watch Out, Samsung!, 23 Aug 2014
Excellent value for money for this all bells and whistles tablet. It really does offer all the features normally seen on tablets many times the price. That said, the speakers could be better placed and the screen would benefit from greater pixel density, but what you get is still a very enjoyable and credible device. Web speed is as good as my Samsung Tab Pro, and Google Now, chromecast, Swype etc work a dream, as do a wide range of games. Well done to the manufacturer for offering a fabulous device we can all afford. To give it less than three or four stars would be silly and mean. I give it a firm five.

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Value I was very scepital about how good it ..., 18 Aug 2014
Excellent Value

I was very scepital about how good it would be as it was so cheap but am very pleased with it

Only issues I've found so far is that the battery life isnt great and its quite heavy

But having said that its amazing value for money

Much better than I expected

5.0 out of 5 stars Tablet - great price and spec., 24 July 2014
John Neale (UK) - See all my reviews
I bought this as the specification was good and it was the cheapest on Amazon. The first one I bought was great, the speed was super-fast and the apps loaded and worked perfectly. However it had a problem with the screen resolution when the battery was low. I thought oh no what a mistake to buy cheap, but contacted the seller, he quickly sorted out return labels, and we then quickly got a replacement to me. The new one has now been working for a couple of weeks and it is great. My daughter says it is quicker than a major brand pad. I would firmly recommend this item, why pay more.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not bad for the money, 4 Sep 2014
It's a cheap 10" tablet, Android works well to be honest.
Screen resolution and display is pretty poor
Does not seem to hold a charge very long.

1.0 out of 5 stars Looks good and worked well for a few days, 4 Sep 2014
Looks good and worked well for a few days...then it started freezing and shutting off..game.downloads don't work ...wouldn't buy this tablet again

2.0 out of 5 stars Zippy but abysmal screen, 8 Aug 2014
Brought this on a whim, and to help test an app I'm writing on "lower spec" machines.
It's pretty zippy, and copes well with KitKat.

However the screen is absolutely terrible - As the specs say, it's a low-res 1024 x 600 pixels which is par for a 5" phone, but noticeably blurry/blocky on a 10.1" tablet.
More importantly the lcd itself has very limited viewing angles, looking terrible unless you're absolutely square on. And like most people I have two eyes - which means each eye gets a slightly different angle and a slightly different contrast - horrific! This is a terrible screen even for a budget tablet.

Slightly less important but still annoying is the camera is positioned off to one side of the screen, but is not angled towards the typical viewing position, therefore it's useless for video calls - you get half a head!