5.0 out of 5 stars What a bargain, it is worthwhile for this low price
Published 3 months ago by laipeining

3.0 out of 5 stars Not bad for the money
It's a cheap 10" tablet, Android works well to be honest.
Screen resolution and display is pretty poor
Does not seem to hold a charge very long.

For what I want to use it for, cheap tablet I can use and not worry about it's fine.
Published 1 month ago by Smodcaster

5.0 out of 5 stars What a bargain, it is worthwhile for this low price, 6 July 2014
This review is from: Promotional price! Super Saving tablet! TONBUX®10.1" Google ANDROID 4.4 KITKAT A31S QUAD CORE TABLET PC Bluetooth HDMI WIFI 16GB High grade tablet! (Electronics)
I wanted this cheap tablet so that I could take with me to on holidays and not worrying too much about breaking or losing it . I do have Ipad generation 2, so I will compare it with this. Some buyers say it has some defect but mine worked straight out of the box. I already had a Google account, so signed into that straight away, no issues. You can only use google e-mail to log on the tablet otherwise you cannot register the tablet.

The display is 1200 X 600. Sound quality is very good, I wouldn't say as good as the Ipad, but hey for the price its worth good enough. Display is not as good as the Ipad, but surprisingly good for the price. Build Quality and performance is also surprisingly good for the price and I have reviewed on some of the Chinese tablets and have problem with the batteries but my battery lasted a lot longer than I thought it would be. It receives wireless signal very well, no issues. Did I mention the performance! IT'S VERY GOOD!. I downloaded the apps without issues. You can't really compare this to a "High End" Tablet, but whilst there is a very big price difference, there's not a lot of difference in quality and performance. It does everything I need it to, at a very low cost! I can't fault it for the price and quality.

5.0 out of 5 stars high recommended!, 25 July 2014
Fantastic bit of kit, seen other android tablet but this has a large screen, its quick and does the job.
The power and Performance of this tablet with its quad core processors is superb and will rival similar models costing over twice the amount.
Really dont see why people pay 200 to 300 quid for a tablet when you can get this one for a oner.
Does everything i need it for, plays youtube beautifully, nice hd screen, good apps.

4.0 out of 5 stars A Good Buy!, 19 Aug 2014
Tablet received a few days after ordering, all packed well, can use straight out of the box, Google Play all there, plus a number of other apps which I haven't even looked at or used.
Screen resolution and viewing angle is not great, but as expected, what do you expect for the price.
I use it to browse the net, emails, some movies, stream music to Bluetooth speakers.
I think it was a good buy for the money, its not worth comparing to the major brands, because you will be paying for twice or triple the cost.
Overall a recommended purchase for anyone who is not a brand snob.

5.0 out of 5 stars Watch Out, Samsung!, 23 Aug 2014
Excellent value for money for this all bells and whistles tablet. It really does offer all the features normally seen on tablets many times the price. That said, the speakers could be better placed and the screen would benefit from greater pixel density, but what you get is still a very enjoyable and credible device. Web speed is as good as my Samsung Tab Pro, and Google Now, chromecast, Swype etc work a dream, as do a wide range of games. Well done to the manufacturer for offering a fabulous device we can all afford. To give it less than three or four stars would be silly and mean. I give it a firm five.

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Value I was very scepital about how good it ..., 18 Aug 2014
Excellent Value

I was very scepital about how good it would be as it was so cheap but am very pleased with it

Only issues I've found so far is that the battery life isnt great and its quite heavy

But having said that its amazing value for money

Much better than I expected

5.0 out of 5 stars Tablet - great price and spec., 24 July 2014
John Neale (UK) - See all my reviews
I bought this as the specification was good and it was the cheapest on Amazon. The first one I bought was great, the speed was super-fast and the apps loaded and worked perfectly. However it had a problem with the screen resolution when the battery was low. I thought oh no what a mistake to buy cheap, but contacted the seller, he quickly sorted out return labels, and we then quickly got a replacement to me. The new one has now been working for a couple of weeks and it is great. My daughter says it is quicker than a major brand pad. I would firmly recommend this item, why pay more.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent tablet, buy it!!, 24 July 2014
Excellent tablet, works straight out the box, very clear screen, quick to connect, extremely pleased with purchase and price. Why buy an expensive Ipad when this is perfect for everything. Photos are only 2m pixels but I have a camera for those so wasnt worrid, but played on the tv they still look great so very pleased. Have purchased a cable to connect to hd tv and it is superb. Has all the connections you need, have expanded the memory with an sd card so no limits! buy it.. I totally recommend it!

3.0 out of 5 stars Not bad for the money, 4 Sep 2014
It's a cheap 10" tablet, Android works well to be honest.
Screen resolution and display is pretty poor
Does not seem to hold a charge very long.

2.0 out of 5 stars Zippy but abysmal screen, 8 Aug 2014
Brought this on a whim, and to help test an app I'm writing on "lower spec" machines.
It's pretty zippy, and copes well with KitKat.

However the screen is absolutely terrible - As the specs say, it's a low-res 1024 x 600 pixels which is par for a 5" phone, but noticeably blurry/blocky on a 10.1" tablet.
More importantly the lcd itself has very limited viewing angles, looking terrible unless you're absolutely square on. And like most people I have two eyes - which means each eye gets a slightly different angle and a slightly different contrast - horrific! This is a terrible screen even for a budget tablet.

Slightly less important but still annoying is the camera is positioned off to one side of the screen, but is not angled towards the typical viewing position, therefore it's useless for video calls - you get half a head!

4.0 out of 5 stars this one is super fast. With 1GB ram, 9 Oct 2014
H. Easton (UK) - See all my reviews
Compared with tablets I've previously owned, this one is super fast. With 1GB ram, 2GB of application memory and about 10GB spare on its internal SD card, its got the potential to run a lot more apps than any previous tablet I've owned. Even the facebook app runs quite well on this tablet; on my previous ones, it's been so slow as to be unusable.

The screen has quite a narrow viewing angle, but the picture quality is good as long as you hold it in the right position.

Battery life seems fairly good with battery saver app installed.

My main gripe is that the audio is optimised for producing lots of noise out of the built in speaker, however if you try listening through headphones you'll soon find out how they've done this: they've massively boosted the midrange and suppressed all the bass and treble. Without equalisation, it sounds absolutely dreadful through headphones. My previous tablet had the same problem too, so it's not unique to this one. You'd think the manufacturers could apply separate equalisation for the inbuilt speaker and for headphones, but they don't seem to bother (in this price range at least).

I downloaded an app called DSP Manager lite, which is a 5 channel equaliser with a bass boost function, and using this with the appropriate settings, you can get the tablet sounding reasonably OK through headphones. However, DSP manager lite loses its settings every time you switch the tablet off or put it in standby (I guess to encourage you to get the paid version), so it's a lot of hassle. I think all the monkeying around with equalisation ends up degrading the sound quality too.