on 14 April 2012
These are very nice soft denim, colour on label says they are blue/black so they are a nice dark blue colour, the fit is good,nice high waste band not like a lot of jeans these days which are low rise cut,front pockets are deep.All in all they good value jeans aspecially for this price.
on 12 February 2014
The jeans received were not the ones described on the website. They contained 15% polyester and only 82% cotton. This made them thinner than the normal 98% cotton Wrangler stretch jeans and far inferior in my opinion. It looks as if Amazon have got their wires crossed on this item description unless there are other motives. I have had several pairs of the 98% cotton Wranglers and in my opinion these are very much superior to these part polyester content jeans
on 19 February 2013
Good fit, nice material. Very comfortable because of the elastane and quite warm too. That piece of clothing is highly recommended.
on 27 July 2014
these jeans are fine. Not as heavy cloth as previous wranglers but the stretchyness !! is great.
Early days, time will tell if they wear well or lose their colour. They fit well and the sizing was spot on.
on 10 December 2012
I read the reviews about these jeans and as they seemed mainly favourable, I decided to buy one pair first to see what they were like. I am in my 50's and a little portly, so I thought the little bit of stretch might help a little. I have to say that they are without doubt the best fitting pair of jeans I have worn for a long time.
I would recommend them most highly, particularly for those with less than svelte figures. My 38" waist jeans are a perfect fit with a lovely amount of movement in them. In fact they're so good I immediately ordered another 2 pairs, and I am equally as delighted with them. Great produce and great value for money. Only very minor personal criticism is I had to get a 34" leg instead of the 33" I am. I'd definitely buy even more.
on 6 January 2013
Jeans arrived very promptly, they were purchased as a gift, my husband had a pair of these previously. They sit on the waist rather than the hips which combined with being stretchy makes them very comfortable & are a lovely dark blue colour. My husband is very pleased with them.
on 9 November 2012
These jeans are the only ones that fit perfectly, as my partner is a slim fitting, they look great!!excellent quality.
on 15 September 2013
First, these pants look amazing. I love the cut, it has a classy color and a nice finish with the lining. The stretch is nice and I can bend, jump, and stretch as if I'm wearing shorts, which is an incredible feeling.

Unfortunately, the length is much shorter than I expected. I ordered the size that I normally do for my pants, and this was a couple inches too short. If I were to reorder, I'd get it 2 inches longer. Similarly, the crotch is too tight and I do feel a slight "pinch" whenever I'm wearing them. That's uncomfortable, and I don't know if it would be improved with a longer leg length or whether that crotch drop is pretty consistent. Unfortunately for me, a very stylish, good looking jean that I simply can't wear.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 13 June 2012
Very pleased with these jeans. Good fit, and it's nice to be able to order your actual waist size to the nearest inch, rather than the more normal "34 to 36" type category I normally fall between these categories).
on 8 January 2015
Good fit, good dark blue colour and classic styling. Wranglers have always suited me more than any other jeans. Have to say these ones seem to stretch more than others I've bought which is no bad thing and I'd guess they will revert to type on the first wash.
I do find the darker colours help maintain a jeans good looks longer than a lighter colour does. They take far longer to look well worn which is what I prefer.
No complaints whatsoever and combined with a good price and fast delivery you simply can't go wrong.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse