Shop now Shop now Shop now  Up to 50% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen in Prime Shop now Shop now

on 8 June 2014
Picked up in the same action-packed form as the previous two. Not a page goes by when the Caine isn't either killing someone, about to kill someone, or fornicating. Real roller-coaster of a story.

I enjoyed this book more than the 2nd, mainly because of the development of Caine. You discover more about him and his mysterious ancestry. Also there's more depth to him than the psychotic killer he's portrayed to be.

However, the reason I didn't give this book 5 stars was because of the amount of typos contained within. It felt like the author suddenly abandoned his editing half-way through as the first half of the book was perfectly fine. A simple re-editing will pick up most, if not all the errors.

I still enjoyed the book and will definitely be buying the 4th instalment.
on 24 September 2014
someone has to make a t.v. series of these books!!!! awesome as always Caine deathwalker the anti-hero you loved to hate or hate to love continues his journey to finding out who he is and more precisely what he is.... with more gods, demons, vamps fairies, werewolves and other assorted preternatutal beings than the first two instalments put together this is the best one yet.
a few typos sprang out by nothing that spoiled the flow.

now,who's soul do I have to drink to get my hands on the next instalment?
on 18 December 2015
In this tale Caine learns more about his true parentage and dragon ancestory. He also ends up going back in time and to when his foster father was the young and last king of Atlantis. He witnesses the Fall of Atlantis and dis Father's role in it. He also learns who the Blue Star Priestess and her Son really are. We also uncover the origins of the Red Lady, an enigmatic goddess who has helped Caine on several occasions. I knocked of one star due to some typo errors.
VINE VOICEon 10 April 2016
After picking up a good bit in book two the series slides back a bit in this story. This is not the fault of the story. The story works. But not for the reasons the author intended. Why I hear you ask? Well I'm not sure. I feel the ending was rushed. And the resolution was confused. I'm willing to give the author one more chance. But he better deliver.
on 12 April 2015
Morgan has developed the characters so well over the first three books, each improves exponentially each time, I can't wait for the next one. Keep up the writing and I will keep buying!
on 3 December 2014
I have read all 3 now and just want the next. Long May the series continue ! Brilliant imaginative read
on 24 August 2014
wish these books were longer really enjoying this series
on 21 March 2016