This is one of the best boxed sets I have recently had. I have now purchased books from 3 of the authors based on their work in this set. This set is a great way of finding out about new authors.
Published 4 months ago by Wizziebeth

3.0 out of 5 stars Good value
A compilation that is worth a read. Can't say I liked them all but they did keep me out of mischief for a few days!
Published 4 months ago by Creader

5.0 out of 5 stars Great box set, contains books which make you want to look for more by that author., 28 Aug 2014
This review is from: Passionate Kisses Boxed Set: Ten Sizzling Contemporary Romances (Kindle Edition)

3.0 out of 5 stars Good value, 19 Aug 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice easy reading what more could you want, 17 Sep 2014
Haven't quite finished reading this set but really enjoying it. Nice easy reading what more could you want.

2.0 out of 5 stars The proof reader for this needs to go back and ..., 30 Aug 2014
The proof reader for this needs to go back and take another look, there are far too many errors to overlook

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow, what a good read., 27 Sep 2014
I choose this high rating because all of the stories are all written as if the writers were one of the main characters. They all have a great imagination, and seem to put you in their place. We always know that the man gets his woman, or the women get their man, but the way each story is written that clinches for me.

5.0 out of 5 stars There is only two books that I loved deeply. I LOVED Magda Alexander brought all her ..., 7 Oct 2014
There is only two books that I loved deeply. I LOVED Magda Alexander brought all her books and read them all not disappoint just crave for more of her books . Rebecca J. Clark "shameful"the best book I have read in a long long time she made me cry like a baby loved her other book Red Stilettos Book 1) waiting for book 2. The other books hmm I didn't like and couldn't finish them except one RECKLESS by Jessi Gage it was different but not my cup of tea

5.0 out of 5 stars great value, 3 Aug 2014
Such a great bargain, there are some great books that I have since bought the rest of the trilogies- I would highly recommend.

4.0 out of 5 stars pretty good, 27 Sep 2014
Great reads when I haven't got anything else to read. A bit sexy but very well written on the whole.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 25 Aug 2014
Ms. S. Steele (Gosport England) - See all my reviews
Fantastic set could not put it down and was sad when I had read it all as I did not want it to end

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 1 Oct 2014
Books that take no effort to read. OK is you read at night to help you sleep