5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderfully Wicked
Slade is wonderfully wicked. He's a dirty mouthed self proclaimed sex addict. Hot stripper who works in the Walk of Shame bar. But all that changes when he meets Aspen a woman he should avoid at all costs but can't help feel drawn to. Slade and Aspen practically combust when together, but secrets lie between them that if released can change everything.

This...
Published 11 months ago by April

3.0 out of 5 stars HOT READ
The lead male Slade is a damaged and tortured man who uses sex with random women to blunt his pain. He's a stripper at a club called The Walk of Shame. He lives with his best friend Cale who is also a stripper at the same club. When Aspen a long time friend of Cale comes to stay, she's attracted to Slade. But he has a rule he only ever has sex with a women once. Aspen is...
Published 10 months ago by Reader

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderfully Wicked, 2 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Slade (Walk Of Shame #1) (Kindle Edition)

This book is so brilliant and filled with hidden depths. I adored it and can't wait to read the next two books in the Walk of Shame series. Each book can be read as a standalone as they are about different characters from the Walk of Shame bar. But Slade is a mouthwatering divinely exciting and tantalising read.

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved!!!!, 4 Jun. 2014
4.5 stars!!

Well damn! What can I say about this book?
Its hot hot hot!!!! I loved it! If you are looking for a hot read then this is the one you want. Slade is a very alpha, very sexy and very...experienced male stripper and let me tell you I want to meet this man!! Yes I enjoyed the book mainly for him but there was an amazing story to back it up! He is leading a life that everyone thinks is wrong for him but he doesn't care...that is until he meets Aspen and his world crashes down around him.
I don't want to give to much away about this story so I will just let you know how it made me feel. It made me horny! Damn the man is so good his powers worked from the pages of this book...I don't know how Aspen held out! It would have been a much shorter story if I had been involved! ;)
But the extremely hot man aside this book was fantastic! It was well written and the chemistry between the characters exploded from the pages! This is the first book in the series and I am now stalking the author hoping to annoy her into releasing the other parts NOW!!!!!
You all need to read this book!! <3

5.0 out of 5 stars Oh my exploding knickers.... this is so hot, dirty and downright delicious!, 2 Jun. 2014
An avid reader. - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Slade (Walk Of Shame #1) (Kindle Edition)
OMFG my ovaries have exploded and I am 100% in love with Slade and Aspen.

In all truth this is nothing new in the sexy, alpha male meets quieter, stunningly pretty female. But this is absolutely 100% not at all generic. This story packs such a wallop on the steam scale whilst losing none of the identities of the characters to being sleaze buckets. Slade is massively a damn excellent erotic read that is scorching hot and downright dirty. The supporting roles are also excellently portrayed.

Yeah Slade swears like a trooper, *rhymes with bucks* like an animal, flirts and gets laid daily, strips for a living and tends bar, moves like Jagger and of course has baggage to boot. But the way Victoria has written him is bloody excellent. Exploding knickers excellent.

Aspen walks in and instantly falls just like everyone else under his spell and it pisses her off big time. She tries to fight off the attraction but Slade will not let up until he gets what he wants. The only trouble is they both have rules and both struggle to keep their rules intact. Aspen also has baggage and I have to say I want to string Jay up by his balls!

Victoria was a new author to me, I am after this though, now a massive fan. This smutastic read was an excellent welcome distraction. One to feel saucy with and one to drool massively over. Victoria Ashley is well and truly on my radar on the strength of Slade.

I received a copy of Slade in return for an honest review. (And I have to say the copy I read was really rubbishly formatted but the deliverance of the prose and the story and the sexiness literally made the crap formatting easier to get past and it still left me feeling what a great erotic romance read this is! - That in itself says a lot). My reviews are my own and are 100% honest. I honestly recommend all erotic romance lovers to read Slade and I am certain they will be glad they did!

4.0 out of 5 stars WOW are you in for a surprise, 6 Jun. 2014
read-along-with-sue "sue" (uk) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Slade (Walk Of Shame #1) (Kindle Edition)
WOW are you in for a ride when you start reading this!

Its been a while since I've read a smoking hot book with a rampant sexual overture that takes you right into the heart of raw sex!

I can't give too much away, but SLADE is one of the main characters, he uses sex to escape his hurtful past. He has a rule though. Sex once, you never get it from him again! And he is the stud man, I really mean, he and the women around him just swoon, they drop their panties willingly.

But then comes a girl into his life like never before. Things are about to change, for the good? or for the worse? you will have to read and see, I'm not telling you! This is book 1......anything can happen

5.0 out of 5 stars Steamy sex with unexpected tears-a brilliant read!, 2 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Slade (Walk Of Shame #1) (Kindle Edition)
OMG! I just loved this book esspecially Slade. Damn he's not only hot & sex on legs, but just happens to have secrets of a past life that explains a lot about the way he chooses to live this carefree, ruthless lifestyle. Be prepared to be turned on &then without warning have you sobbing your heart out.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very hot ...., 8 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Slade (Walk Of Shame #1) (Kindle Edition)
My this girl knows how to write a steamy, just totally additive book.. Had me hooked from the first chapter.
Slade is such a manwhore but despite this you can't help but love him and Aspen gives as good as she gets.
Great start to this series and can't wait for book 2

5.0 out of 5 stars a very hot read, 3 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Slade (Walk Of Shame #1) (Kindle Edition)
I really enjoyed this book,, slade is a hot sexy stripper with a crushing past and he dont know how to cope with it so he chooses a lifestyle with meaningless s*x and getting drunk until he meets aspen,, she is nothing like the women he is used to,, why? Because she doesnt fall to her knees when he expects her to,, she gives him a hard time and he is intrigued by her and persues her non-stop,, victoria has done a fantastic job on this book,, I loved it and can't wait for hemy's story :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Slade (walk is shame #1), 3 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Slade (Walk Of Shame #1) (Kindle Edition)
This book is amazing ,funny,sexy,and a lovely love story I highly recommend everyone to read this book it's totally amazing

5.0 out of 5 stars spade, 3 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Slade (Walk Of Shame #1) (Kindle Edition)
Wow hot stuff so loved this book just had to keep reading roll on the next book will be recommending this book it's a hot must read

4.0 out of 5 stars Smut-tastic!, 12 Oct. 2014
This review is from: Slade (Walk Of Shame #1) (Kindle Edition)
This is my first Victoria Ashley book and I really enjoyed it, although it wont be everyone's cup of tea.

It is a smutty, hedonistic, slightly perverse and (a little bit) heart-wrenching tale of a guy called Slade and a girl called Aspen.

Slade works in a strip bar and will bang any female that moves, but only once.
Aspen has run to her life-long friend (Slade's room-mate) as her relationship hit the skids.
Aspen most definitely wasn't looking for any kind of romantic entanglement, never mind an entanglement with a guy like Slade. But! The entanglement and attachment happens and I'm sure you can imagine the shenanigans and heartbreaks that occur as a result.

I found Slade's manwhoreishness to be a lot to handle while reading this book, and I like to think I can handle a lot. I wanted to beat him over the head with a blunt object at various points throughout the - fairly short - book, but I loved watching him fall, loved learning about his heartbreaking past and how he became the person he is, watching him come back to life and want to reach for something meaningful again.
Of course, when he reaches for that something meaningful Aspen's past chucks a spanner in the works and makes me want to clobber her over the nut with a blunt object so, it was a book of emotional ups and downs.

The book ends with a nice enough happy for now, but I would have liked an epilogue or something to see of they stand the test of time as I'm not 100% convinced they will, which sucked just a little bit. I like to know the characters I've invested time and emotion in are happy. (Yes, yes, I know they aren't real...)
Maybe we'll get to see some more of them in future Walk Of Shame books and that will alleviate my concerns?

Anyway, the writing was good, the characters (main and secondary) were certainly interesting and engaging and if you are not adverse to a good amount of smut, give it a go! I'll certainly be picking up the next in the series.

Slade (Walk Of Shame #1)