I read voraciously and get through many genres of writing. There are not many books I do not enjoy I do not leave long descriptions about books though. If you feel like enjoying this book as well then purchase it because it interests you not because I said so.
Published 3 months ago by Mrs P

2.0 out of 5 stars Two Stars
Rubbish the same as my review for part one. RUBBISH.
Published 5 months ago by glenysmcmaster

2.0 out of 5 stars Two Stars, 5 July 2014
This review is from: Under Lock And Key: Stolen Hearts (Part Two) (BDSM And Domination Erotic Romance Novelette) (Kindle Edition)
Rubbish the same as my review for part one. RUBBISH.

5.0 out of 5 stars There are not many books I do not enjoy I do not leave long descriptions about books though, 2 Sep 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 7 Oct 2014