on 31 December 2015
My daughter was wanting to try this water so she bought some. We don't really bother with sparkling water but this is lovely! Very refreshing too. I was surprised it's made of glass though, I was expecting it to be plastic. It's quite large too -we thought it would be smaller. Highly recommend this to anyone wants to try it. Lovely crisp taste .
on 4 June 2016
Great product.

The bottle is very strong and secure, it comes safely wrapped in a lot of bubble wrap and this model is sparkling water. The water tasted ok but I purely bought this for the glass bottle which is going to come into great use.

I defiantly recommend.
review image review image
on 26 April 2016
My girlfriend wanted the bottle of this product for some sort of fruit water making technique, where they shove various fruits into a huge sealed glass of water and let the fruit juices seep out to make flavoured water or something.

The glass product itself is fantastic, very heavy and came well packaged. I haven't seen this build quality since Britain made radiators.

The water itself inside although refreshing looking, tastes rather nasty. This may be because I'm more of a squash-man, and not a water-man.
on 1 October 2015
Actually bought this for the bottle, since it costed less than most other glass water bottles out there. It has sat on my desk for the past month or so, and I just refill it from the tap. Great, sturdy build quality and nice design for such a cheap price!
on 14 October 2014
First time with this, fantastic taste and what a great bottle to boot.
on 20 August 2014
awesome item and fab glass bottles highly recommend
on 29 August 2014
Great quality. Fast delivery
on 5 September 2014
Arrived in good time! Great for keeping in one place like on your desk at work or at home, but too heavy to travel with. Gets weighty throughout the day.
on 17 April 2015
Arrived reasonably quick and tasted lovely. Bottle is the perfect size for me to keep considering i drink like a fish especially with summer around the corner.
on 26 February 2016
Good quality glass, vey, very carefully packed and the best sparkling water I have ever tasted. Would highly recommend!

See one answered question