5.0 out of 5 stars Simple to Use
Published 3 months ago by Ms. D. Bamford

Published 2 months ago by maz

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple to Use, 17 Aug 2014
Simple product to use to get professional looking outcome. Used wooden spoon to rub over the decal at the various stages. Instructions come with the order, but if unsure there are numerous how to guides on YouTube which I watched to see various techniques. With a little bit of patience and gentle rubbing the decal is now pride of place in the utility room and came cleanly away from the guide sheet. Thanks

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 3 Aug 2014
This review is from: Sweet Dreams DIY Removable Art Vinyl Quote Wall Sticker Decal Mural Home Room D¨Ścor
Luv them easy to put on will use again.

5.0 out of 5 stars well happy! Thankyou so much, 14 Aug 2014
Cant believe how cheap these are.not put them on yet till we have decorated...again! Decent size and u get exactly what's on the photo.well happy! Thankyou so much! X

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 5 Aug 2014
looks very pretty on the wall, however, letters keep peeling off slightly. still happy with my purchase though

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 8 July 2014
looks great

1.0 out of 5 stars I would have been happier paying more money but the other reviews were positive ..., 12 Sep 2014
Not at all impressed - the eyes I received hardly resemble the ones on the picture and the paper is cheap. It was all creased when I received it even though it was wrapped around a foam insert the outer was only plastic covering. I certainly would not put it on my wall. I would have been happier paying more money but the other reviews were positive so I gave it a go - dont you bother.

4.0 out of 5 stars Smaller than you expect, but nice little feature!, 10 Sep 2014
Mine arrived after 3 weeks. They stick on the wall fine and don't peel off. The only problem I've had with them is they were a bit tricky to stick on the wall and they're not as big as they are in the thumbnail. They're much smaller than I expected. Other than that, nice pretty feature to have in the bedroom, and doesn't peel off the wall.

4.0 out of 5 stars arrived in good condition. This looks really good when up and ..., 16 Oct 2014
prompt service came by estimated date, arrived in good condition. This looks really good when up and is well worth the money. I have only given four stars as it is VERY fiddly to put up, the letters are joined together and you can get in a bit of a pickle getting them the right way round. But, when you do get there it's worth it

1.0 out of 5 stars Packaging was terrible and creased the letters which doesn't come out when ..., 19 Nov 2014
DO NOT BUY, this is rubbish. The clear film sticks to the wall and pulls off your paint as you apply the letters. The letters don't stick to the wall. Packaging was terrible and creased the letters which doesn't come out when you put it on the wall. I'm going to have to remove it and repaint my wall.

1.0 out of 5 stars Product was delivered quickly but it ended up in the ..., 30 Oct 2014
Product was delivered quickly but it ended up in the bin. It pulled all the paint off my wall. I have used these products lots of times before and never had a problem but this one was really difficult to use. It has left my wall in a mess and I now have to redecorate.