5.0 out of 5 stars Another great game!
Empress of the Deep I and II were two of the very early games I bought after getting my Kindle Fire HD in 2012 and, for me, they still set the benchmark for these type of games.

Published 11 months ago by CRHI

2.0 out of 5 stars £2.99 worth of disappointment
Using a Samsung Galaxy Tab with Android 4.4.2. The game downloads, goes through the installation process, gets to the end then just says, "App not installed" no error message, no explanation, just "app not installed" - done.

Published 9 months ago by G. Owens

5.0 out of 5 stars Another great game!, 7 Jun. 2014
CRHI (Birmingham, England) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Empress of the Deep 3: Legacy of the Phoenix Extended Edition A Hidden Object Adventure (Full) (App)

I have to say, I still like the graphics in the second one more than this one, however I prefer the gameplay in this third one. The puzzles were easier but there were less hidden object scenes (which I'm beginning to tire of) which was a welcome change.

I think Gogii charge a reasonable price for these games and I get a bit tired of reading grumbles that they should be cheaper. The quality of artwork and programming in these games is worth this and more.

5.0 out of 5 stars EOD3....OMG, 4 Jun. 2014
E. Colgan "jalna girl" (manchester England) - See all my reviews
What a fantastic third game in the series,hidden object games and mint puzzles are all very enjoyable and the game as a whole is one of the best games I have purchased. Plenty more PLEASE.

5.0 out of 5 stars EotD 3, 3 Jun. 2014
played through the EotD 1 and EotD 2, both of which were brilliant, thought it could get no better, then came no.3. The games has the same pretty graphics, the hidden objects are slightly different from the others, but better and very clever, the mini games are quite simple and not daunting, if you get stuck, there are not only hints but maps and a walk through, which Itend to use first time through the game. If you have tried the other two, don't miss out on this one, if you havn't tried them, you really should, well worth every penny, looking forward to more, and thank you for keeping a pensioner from boredom.

5.0 out of 5 stars didn't dissapoint!, 17 July 2014
I have played the other two games, so was really excited to see this released. My expectations were high, but i wasnt dissapointed! Just like the last games the graphics are breathtaking, i find myself pausing to take in the landscapes as i move from screen to screen exploring, which is one of the reasons that i like this series. There is a good balance of hidden object and other puzzles with the usual hints if you are stuck. Also this has the bonus of an extra game, and another which can be played as a standalone game in it's own right! Makes you feel like you really get a bargain for your money!

2.0 out of 5 stars £2.99 worth of disappointment, 25 Aug. 2014
G. Owens (Atlantis) - See all my reviews

Loved the first two games, this was an insta-buy when I saw it. Maybe they'll patch it so it works, or maybe they'll flag it as not working with this device. I suggest you hold on to your pennies for the moment, wait for a patch

5.0 out of 5 stars From start to finish this is as greag game!, 25 July 2014
Great graphics and brilliant storyline. Links really well with the previous games. Great variety of puzzles and there at times when the strategy guide comes in really helpful. We found this game crosses the age barrier really well and kept me and my grandson enthralled for ages. We give this game a 5***** rating because we both loved it.

4.0 out of 5 stars great game, 21 Jun. 2014
I loved the game, it had all the fascination of the first two...I had been delighted to find it on the Big fish game site and was deeply upset when the game downloaded with the right hand side incomplete, when I found it on the apps store I was overjoyed and thoroughly enjoyed playing it....it was everything I expected it to be and once again I hated coming to the end...the sound is excellent and the graphics are of a high standard....my one complaint...in the bonus game I have never been able to find out how to return to the docks to carry on with it....the cat coins to operate the teleporter seem to be unavailable whch means I can't get to playit through and therefore cannot access the next part of it...apart from that it was a very good game...

5.0 out of 5 stars a great game older kindle owners may need to set lengthy screen time out while downloading., 14 Jun. 2014
This is a really great instalment, with truly lovely graphic locations. A perfect way to relax is playing this. Can I trust a man with two heads, and one of them drugged and blinded?

1.0 out of 5 stars A stressful time, 15 July 2014
This game had so many incredible gimmicks that it proved too much for my kindle. I was making good progress when it not only crashed but killed the kindle for 24 hours. It only responded at the 2nd attempt at recharging the battery. I would appreciate my money back.

1.0 out of 5 stars let down, 7 Aug. 2014
Let me play until the phoneix takes you somewhere and then nothing!!! All i get is a black screen. Robbed of my money :(