5.0 out of 5 stars A helpful guide to grow closer to our God., 9 July 2014
This review is from: Encounter with God Jul-Sept 2014: Renew you Mind, Engage your World (Kindle Edition)
I always find these publications helpful as they show me meanings behind Bible passages and encourage me to look deeper.

5.0 out of 5 stars Looking forward!, 16 Jun. 2014
Rev. M. R. Hodge (Isle of Wight, UK) - See all my reviews
Some things we really look forward to - but not to others! One thing to which always look forward is the receipt of my quarterly Bible Reading Notes from Scripture Union. In particular, I look forward to using "Encounter with God".

I have been asked to review "Encounter with God" 17 days before the July 1st start date! Not easy, in one sense, but in another I have utter confidence, this booklet will help me in my daily Bible Study and, evvn more, in my personal relationship with Jesus Christ, my God, my lord and my Saviour.

4.0 out of 5 stars Regular Bible reading, 16 July 2014
My one criticism is that the Bible readings are arranged in fortnightly segments from one book, and then go on to something else for the next fortnight. Comments however are usually very helpful.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 23 Aug. 2014