4.0 out of 5 stars Nice fit, looks good for the price
Published 3 months ago by Vetois

3.0 out of 5 stars For the right person a good buy.
Published 2 months ago by Audrey Newman

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice fit, looks good for the price, 14 Aug 2014
Vetois (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Brown Tan PU Suede Leather Wallet Flip Case Cover for The ipad 2 3 and 4 Full Sleep Wake Function ! Plus Screen Protector and stylus pen (Personal Computers)
Nice fit, looks good for the price. Only downside is that the iPad is held in place by a flap which allows a little bit of movement and the iPad can sometimes shift just enough that the camera gets behind the material. As the iPad section is held in place by a press-stud, it can be rotated and the problem goes away. I would mind if I'd paid more for the cover but for the price I paid I'm very happy with it.

4.0 out of 5 stars I'm happy with this!, 24 Aug 2014
I ordered this twice because the first one did not arrive. An Amazon investigation suggests it was delivered and signed for. Obviously this was delivered to a different address. It is surprising therefore that when this one was delivered I was NOT asked to sign for it! Anyway delivery issues aside, I like it a lot. It is a snug fit and I can't see how this would slip as stated in other reviews. The only snag is that I think the inside cover which the iPad fits into could have been made from a more solid or harder material for more protection. Overall I am happy with it.

3.0 out of 5 stars For the right person a good buy., 19 Sep 2014
Sorry, The I Pad cover itself was really very good, but nowhere did it tell me I would have to take it apart to take photos. I didn't realise from the advert that there was a press stud fastener that I would have to open each time I wanted to take a photo, and I take a lot of the grand children.. As I said nothing wrong with the product for someone with much nimbler fingers than me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 1 July 2014
D. F. Balsom - See all my reviews
Very good product nice suede leather feel. And also feels strong. Gapped value. Would advise anybody to purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 10 July 2014
Great product!

4.0 out of 5 stars Impressive., 2 Aug 2014
Great quality, very smart but the iPad slips a little as the strap inside doesn't secure to anything so adjustment is needed if you need to use the camera. A small price to pay for a lovely item still....

4.0 out of 5 stars Didn't like the press stud on here very annoying when you ..., 16 Oct 2014
Didn't like the press stud on here very annoying when you open the wrong way and it pops off. Velcro would be better otherwise very good value looks nice too

4.0 out of 5 stars Great cover., 14 Nov 2014
Great cover.... Better than the official Apple one. Feel it's protected quite well...... Especially with "little hands" on it playing CBeebies!!!

3.0 out of 5 stars Only OK, 3 Sep 2014
Looks fine and Ok except that the wallet part that holds the iPad is attached by a popper and it is not strong enough so keeps coming undone.

5.0 out of 5 stars The is a very nice looking cover, 15 Nov 2014
The is a very nice looking cover, and very good quality. I would recommend it, I bought a second one, in black which was equally nice.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›