5.0 out of 5 stars Great
There's not much to be said about the product, it's a nice plug but I wanted to mention how profesionally and quickly the seller dealt with a minor problem issue.
Published 5 months ago by Rapp Scallion

3.0 out of 5 stars Not bad gets a little hot when charging my iPad and ...
Not bad gets a little hot when charging my iPad and phone and is a slow charge, normally the iPad could be charged overnight but needs a few hours extra when using this as well as the phone, but does what it's says not tried 3 devices
Published 14 days ago by norton

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 18 Jun 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars 2way USB port plug is wonderfull, 8 July 2014
Very convenient for travel. Really makes phone wires very organised and tidy. I have both I phone 5 and I phone 4, this 2way port plug is very handy.

5.0 out of 5 stars best buy!, 8 July 2014
Best buy!! Perfect for my ipod light and easy to pack away when traveling away!

4.0 out of 5 stars No leads supplied - would get 5 stars if it did, 5 July 2014
So far so good. Doesn't come with leads but I had two Kindle white ones the same length which also change Motorola and Samsung mobiles so great for charging two devices at once.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not bad gets a little hot when charging my iPad and ..., 14 Nov 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Useful little plug, 18 Aug 2014
Versatile little plug. I use this to plug my little usb fan into, perfect for the bedroom as not too noisy and enough to keep you cool. Will also take on hols as can charge 2 phones at the same time !

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor service, poor product, 22 Jun 2014
I didn't expect too much for this price, really... But getting nothing for a couple of pounds isn't a good deal anyway. I've ordered a green one, they've sent me a blue one (I know the colors, believe me...) and another surprise: this little guy doesn't charge the phone... I mean, it begins to charge, but it takes for ages to have the phone 10% charged. So, after a couple of hours of waiting this little piece has been thrown in the bin. Waste of time, waste of money.

3.0 out of 5 stars This doesn't charge my ipad unless we power down. ..., 7 Sep 2014
This doesn't charge my ipad unless we power down. I guess it isn't kicking out enough juice. Okay for the phones..

5.0 out of 5 stars Colourful, 16 Aug 2014
Bought this for my son as love the bright colour very good price and quick delivery happy with service

2.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't work with iPhone 5s, 27 Sep 2014
Beautiful product. However, it worked with my iPhone 5s for only one week now it doesn't work!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›