Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£3.48

on 15 June 2014
I started reading this series two years ago whilst travelling and have waited anxiously for each instalments release.

I did think that the series struggled near the middle but over the last three books it has really picked up again and finished strongly.

The adventures of colonial Taylor have been really enjoyable and one that I would recommend to others. The quality of writing has lacked at times but throughout the series you bare witness to the writers development.

Although the writer has made it clear that this is a 12 part series the ending would suggest there is potential for more and having enjoyed these books as much as I have I would welcome a new adventure for earths saviour. Lon live the immortals!
on 4 October 2014
Poor value really short books , story repeats over and over with just minor changes , perfect if you can't remember a story or what you had for dinner yesterday.
on 26 June 2014
A great end to a great series, thanks Nick for many entertainment hours. the story ended as it should and was a great adventure.
on 11 September 2014
Great story throughout the series, hope there's more to come. Once I started the series I could not put the books down.
on 10 August 2014
Very good series enjoyable. Only problem (not really) is I have to read the previous book to remember what is going on.
on 21 August 2014
Again unable to put this book down before the last page a ripping read
Enjoyed from start to finish Peter
on 17 June 2014
Never say die, in group stasis he can be wheeled out fir the next war, roll on sooner or later.
on 20 October 2014
The books in this series just get better & better. Can't wait for the next one! EXCELENT!
on 1 October 2014
What an excellent end to the Battle earth series, I enjoyed every single one.
on 10 August 2014
great series cant wait for the next one