on 9 February 2015
I keep this in my pocket so that wherever I am, as soon as a hot flush threatens, I pop it on, and Oh My Goodness, it's fantastic! It's as thin as an ordinary mans tie, so totally unobtrusive. The first day that i got it, I soaked it, and put it on, left it on for hours, and it got warm, ( yes I am hot stuff) so now I take it off whenever I'm not flushing and it is Always lovely and cold for when I need it to be. I am thinking of buying another one just in case anything happens to this one, I know that I will become dependent on this, it is That good
on 12 August 2014
This is unusual. When it first arrived it was flat and looked rubbish - but I soaked it in water and it swelled up and then I put into fridge and after a couple of hours it did stay cool for about 3 days and then it dried out and reduced in size - so I resoaked it and this time when I used it, the smell was horrible. SO much so that I can't use it near my face or head and have binned it but the actual things did work well. But the smell is nasty - don't know what is smelling - maybe the gel or the material.
on 9 July 2014
Received today and wore it for playing bowls,really excellent for keeping cool for hours
on 22 August 2014
Quite effective whilst it lasted. Not cold but cool and does make the heat more bearable. However after a couple of uses the stitching failed and the contents came out. I assume the thread used was not suitable for a product which was subjected to being wet or damp. Nice idea but not fit for purpose.
on 18 July 2014
Won't be without this now.
on 20 August 2014
Excellent.
Those that say it doesn't work probably have not left it soaking for long enough.
Ours has plumped up really well and should keep us cool for a few hours.
Thanks.
on 23 May 2016
I suffer from Hyperhidrosis (excessive sweating) and thought this would be great for keeping me cool at work. Totally wasted my money as it stayed cool for just under an hour!! The cool part is so tiny it does nothing.

Just use a wet towel or normal wetted scarf as that will keep you cooler for longer
on 8 September 2014
Water Cooling Scarf
This is used when I go running to keep me cool and also when I work in the garden on a hot day. It works well and does the job so I am happy with it
on 1 September 2014
This works really well considering its size. Very handy for hot days or hot flushes!
on 5 October 2014
not as good as one i purchased in australia,didnt stay cold for long enough