wasn't too sure if I would read this as its a subject quite close to home but im glad I did as its shows a different side to the story
Published 19 days ago by jaycee

3.0 out of 5 stars Briannas Story
Published 1 month ago by karmashadow©

3.0 out of 5 stars Briannas Story, 17 Jan. 2015
This review is from: My Heroin Story: A Tale of Addiction and Prostitution that Led Me Down the Path of Self-Destruction & My Long Road to Recovery (Kindle Edition)
I chose to read Briannas Story, and several other similar selected books in an effort to understand addiction of this kind, how it begins, how it is often financed, how it affects an addict both physically and emotionally, and the role that the addicts family or friends play. Briannas experiences are similar to others that I have read. I have only given three stars, which is actually a very good thing for a short story, and I can't explain that any further without spoiling this book for anyone else.

3.0 out of 5 stars Well what can I say, 22 Jun. 2014
expected a lot more maybe a happy ever after heroin addiction is a bad thing I know been clean 8yrs and my story would make for some good reading

4.0 out of 5 stars ... its a subject quite close to home but im glad I did as its shows a different side to ..., 9 Feb. 2015

2.0 out of 5 stars Good, but too short, 25 Sept. 2014
Good, but too short. A bit of time spent into making it a full length book would have made it an excellent read.

1.0 out of 5 stars Rip off, 29 Sept. 2014
This was a rip off I thought it was a book it's more like a very short story I had it read in half an hour 😡