5.0 out of 5 stars Just about perfect
I love wasgij so I bought this new puzzle (released Jun 2014) as soon as it came out. Just put it together. As usual, the quality is very good with bright colors and patterns so that it's enjoyable rather than frustrating to put the image together without a reference. Very cute final picture.

You can see my full review with photos here:...
Published 10 months ago by J. Holmes

I'm a big fan of Wasgij puzzles and this one didn't disappoint, however I was very unhappy to discover 2 pieces missing!!! :(
Published 3 months ago by Lisa

5.0 out of 5 stars Just about perfect, 7 July 2014
J. Holmes - See all my reviews
This review is from: Wasgij What if...Dinosaurs Still Existed Jigsaw Puzzle (1000 Pieces) (Toy)

You can see my full review with photos here: http://jigsawjunkie.wordpress.com/2014/10/03/review-what-if-dinosaurs-still-existed-wasgij-what-if-no-2/

5.0 out of 5 stars I just love these puzzles, 20 Jan. 2015
I just love these puzzles, im lucky in so much that i have only recently started doing them so ive got plenty of these puzzles to do before i catch up, and ive found that some of them are much cheaper when i buy them from Amazon. Can thoroughly reccomend them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Dinasaurs, 6 Nov. 2014
Really enjoyed spending time on this Jigsaw. I am quite addicted to the Wasjig puzzles as I like working out what the end picture will be, in other words I like a challenge. I would recommend this Wasjig to my friends.

5.0 out of 5 stars Onto a winner!, 27 Aug. 2014
Don't know who thought of this idea, but it is really good. I enjoyed putting the puzzle together. It was of the usual high standard and arrived on time and in excellent condition.

5.0 out of 5 stars I would recommend any of the wasgij puzzles to anyone who likes ..., 26 July 2014
What if? is a new range of wasjig jigsaws but with the same quality as all the others. I would recommend any of the wasgij puzzles to anyone who likes a challenge.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product!, 15 Dec. 2014
Delivered to Portugal very fast and it was a fantastic value for my money :) It will be a lovely Christmas present for a 7 year old boy obsessed with dinosaurs!

5.0 out of 5 stars What if dinosaurs still existed. Wasgij., 10 Oct. 2014
B. J. Gordon (Essex, UK) - See all my reviews
I have just finished this Wasgij and life is not the same without it. Can't be without so am going to look through the list and order another.

3.0 out of 5 stars ... big fan of Wasgij puzzles and this one didn't disappoint, however I was very unhappy to discover 2 ..., 17 Jan. 2015

5.0 out of 5 stars dinos forever, 11 Sept. 2014
brought this puzzle, completed the puzzle and enjoyed doing it . liked the completed picture. would buy any wasgij again.

5.0 out of 5 stars ... I am sure our grandchildren will have hours of enjoyment with it, 10 Dec. 2014
this wasgij is a Christmas present and I am sure our grandchildren will have hours of enjoyment with it.