5.0 out of 5 stars Just about perfect
I love wasgij so I bought this new puzzle (released Jun 2014) as soon as it came out. Just put it together. As usual, the quality is very good with bright colors and patterns so that it's enjoyable rather than frustrating to put the image together without a reference. Very cute final picture.

You can see my full review with photos here:...
Published 5 months ago by J. Holmes

2.0 out of 5 stars For the first time ever there was a piece missing ...
For the first time ever there was a piece missing!! We searched high and low as it was new but never found it, so can only suppose it was lost when packed.
Published 3 months ago by gill king

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Just about perfect, 7 July 2014
J. Holmes - See all my reviews
This review is from: Wasgij What if Dinosaurs Still Existed Jigsaw Puzzle (1000 Pieces) (Toy)

You can see my full review with photos here: http://jigsawjunkie.wordpress.com/2014/10/03/review-what-if-dinosaurs-still-existed-wasgij-what-if-no-2/

5.0 out of 5 stars Dinasaurs, 6 Nov 2014
Really enjoyed spending time on this Jigsaw. I am quite addicted to the Wasjig puzzles as I like working out what the end picture will be, in other words I like a challenge. I would recommend this Wasjig to my friends.

5.0 out of 5 stars Onto a winner!, 27 Aug 2014
Don't know who thought of this idea, but it is really good. I enjoyed putting the puzzle together. It was of the usual high standard and arrived on time and in excellent condition.

5.0 out of 5 stars I would recommend any of the wasgij puzzles to anyone who likes ..., 26 July 2014
What if? is a new range of wasjig jigsaws but with the same quality as all the others. I would recommend any of the wasgij puzzles to anyone who likes a challenge.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product!, 15 Dec 2014
Delivered to Portugal very fast and it was a fantastic value for my money :) It will be a lovely Christmas present for a 7 year old boy obsessed with dinosaurs!

5.0 out of 5 stars What if dinosaurs still existed. Wasgij., 10 Oct 2014
B. J. Gordon (Essex, UK) - See all my reviews
I have just finished this Wasgij and life is not the same without it. Can't be without so am going to look through the list and order another.

5.0 out of 5 stars dinos forever, 11 Sep 2014
brought this puzzle, completed the puzzle and enjoyed doing it . liked the completed picture. would buy any wasgij again.

5.0 out of 5 stars ... I am sure our grandchildren will have hours of enjoyment with it, 10 Dec 2014
this wasgij is a Christmas present and I am sure our grandchildren will have hours of enjoyment with it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 7 Oct 2014
Bought for my neighbour as she is useless buying things , she happy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 10 Aug 2014
great jigsaw really enjoyed doing it cant wait for next one

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›