5.0 out of 5 stars Buy the 14" for a Macbook Pro Retina...
I tried a few cases for my 15" Macbook Pro Retina. All were either way too big or were so tight it made getting the laptop in and out tricky. Based on advice from another reviewer I went for the 14", not the 15"-15.6" - this was a good decision, it's a great fit.
Published 2 months ago by Michael J Keech

3.0 out of 5 stars Not designed to meet the needs to hold laptop and necessary accessories
the case was well made but it did surprise me that there is no built in room for the power transformer, cable, plus and mouse.
Did manage to get it all in but it was too tight a squeeze.
Published 4 days ago by Stephan Pogacic

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy the 14" for a Macbook Pro Retina..., 5 Oct 2014
The case has plenty of padding, a soft lining inside and a tough outer 'denim' layer. I'm realy pleased.
I imagine I would have been sorely disappointed with the 15"-15.6" case as I can only imagine it would have been way too big. My advice, check your laptop dimensions against the Macbook Pro Retina and go for the 14" if it's similar. If your laptop is actually 14" I imagine this may be on the large side. 5 stars though for the quality of the case and the fit in my case (albeit by ordering the 'wrong' size).

4.0 out of 5 stars Stylish and Modern, 11 Oct 2014
This case is very well made and looks exactly like the picture. My laptop fits in perfectly and as it's a works laptop it looks much more stylish than the old fashioned bag I was provided with.
The only reason for dropping a star is for the fact that I can not fit everything into the bag. I have a small mouse which fits in the side pocket but there is no room for the rather bulky power lead. I will either have to make sure the laptop is always fully charged and leave it at home or carry around in my handbag. I maybe should have purchased a larger bag to take this into account and fit the cable down the side of the laptop in the main section.

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth It!, 4 Aug 2014
After recently purchasing a 13" macbook pro I needed a case that would help protect it. The stitches are neat and secure making a strong structure for the case, the handles are just the right size and zips hold everything in securely. The inside of the case has a thick soft padding on both sides to stop your computer from getting scratched and makes it easier to slide in and out of the case without it being loose.

I also purchased a hard case cover and when attached to the bottom and lid of my laptop the case still fits snugly around my macbook with plenty of room for taking it in and out of the case with ease. There is space where the handles are tucked for minimal storage like a small notepad, pens and such (I use it to store my screen wipe for my mac) and there is a front zip pocket for further storage. This can store a little more though not much with the laptop inside the case. I'd like this pocket to have a little more depth to store more than sheets of paper and pens without the pocket feeling 'tight'.

Other than that this is a great case with good construction, reasonable pricing and great protection for my mac. 5/5 would recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars This Denim on its own is really good quality, and the soft fabric on the inside ..., 4 Nov 2014
Does exactly what I wanted. As other reviews have stated - this is a little too big for the 15inch - but I read their reviews and took it onboard. As I wanted extra protection (after suffering serious damage through my own stupidity - water bottle in same bag a laptop) I still ordered this and the "CushCase MacBook Pro 15" with Retina Display Case Sleeve Cover 15.4 Rainproof Canvas". When I place my laptop into this "CushCase MacBook Pro 15" with Retina Display Case Sleeve Cover 15.4 Rainproof Canvas" and then fit it into this Denim case - it fits perfectly - and gives me double protection. This Denim on its own is really good quality, and the soft fabric on the inside is really nice.

5.0 out of 5 stars I am very very very pleased, 14 July 2014
I am very very very pleased with my bag for my apple macbook, I received it very quickly, and the packaging was perfect, I cleaned up the macbook before I put it in my new bag and the bag makes it look brand new I strongly recommend this plemo denim fabric bag and its very well made

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased with my purchase, 6 Oct 2014
Very pleased with my purchase. The fabric is hard wearing and good to look at. The interior fabric is soft and protective. The Barry handle can be concealed and thus your laptop to be carried under the arm . The handles pull out from lite pockets in a very clever design so that you can carry your laptop easily . There are two zip pockets to carry wires etc and an a4 inside pocket for any paperwork you may need to carry . I would really recommend this product . The supplier too was efficient and prompt and the laptop cover beautifully wrapped for postage

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality case, 4 Dec 2014
This is a lovely laptop case. It looks good and different which is what I like. I spent hours searching online for a nice case to go with my costly purchase of a 13.3" Mac for uni and I definitely picked the right one. It seems of good quality and it has pockets for external cd/dvd drives and I keep some papers in the main bit too. You could probably even fit a thin book in the main bit without it feeling stretched but saying that, my MacBook does feel very secure in this case and I would not hesitate recommending it to others.

4.0 out of 5 stars I didn't mind waiting though as the case is well padded and has great storage space, 23 Oct 2014
One star down for not fitting my 15.4 inch laptop.. it was too big and had to wait a week to get the 14inch case... I didn't mind waiting though as the case is well padded and has great storage space..

5.0 out of 5 stars A nice, well made bag for a very reasonable price., 2 Dec 2014
A lovely and stylish denim laptop case. I use this with a Toshiba Chromebook 2 Full HD 13.3 inch and it is a perfect fit. The inside is luxuriously soft and the outside is smart. I don't often deploy the handles, as I usually carry the case inside a laptop messenger bag, so it is great that they can be folded away and it is nice to know they are there if I need them. I paid the same amount for a previous laptop case that was nowhere near the quality of this one, so I am a very satisfied customer!

4.0 out of 5 stars Well packaged and in good condition. Slightly a little big for Macbook Pro ..., 16 Aug 2014
Product is as described. Well packaged and in good condition. Slightly a little big for Macbook Pro retina 13" , moves a bit in it but depends if you want it too tight or a little room inside. Quality is actually better than I expected. Very surprised with the inner part of the bag, soft and smooth material, I wouldn't have to worry that it will scratch my laptop.

Overall great product! Encourage to buy it!