5.0 out of 5 stars Buy the 14" for a Macbook Pro Retina...
I tried a few cases for my 15" Macbook Pro Retina. All were either way too big or were so tight it made getting the laptop in and out tricky. Based on advice from another reviewer I went for the 14", not the 15"-15.6" - this was a good decision, it's a great fit.
Published 7 months ago by Michael J Keech

3.0 out of 5 stars Not designed to meet the needs to hold laptop and necessary accessories
the case was well made but it did surprise me that there is no built in room for the power transformer, cable, plus and mouse.
Did manage to get it all in but it was too tight a squeeze.
Published 5 months ago by Stephan Pogacic

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy the 14" for a Macbook Pro Retina..., 5 Oct. 2014
The case has plenty of padding, a soft lining inside and a tough outer 'denim' layer. I'm realy pleased.
I imagine I would have been sorely disappointed with the 15"-15.6" case as I can only imagine it would have been way too big. My advice, check your laptop dimensions against the Macbook Pro Retina and go for the 14" if it's similar. If your laptop is actually 14" I imagine this may be on the large side. 5 stars though for the quality of the case and the fit in my case (albeit by ordering the 'wrong' size).

4.0 out of 5 stars Stylish and Modern, 11 Oct. 2014
This case is very well made and looks exactly like the picture. My laptop fits in perfectly and as it's a works laptop it looks much more stylish than the old fashioned bag I was provided with.
The only reason for dropping a star is for the fact that I can not fit everything into the bag. I have a small mouse which fits in the side pocket but there is no room for the rather bulky power lead. I will either have to make sure the laptop is always fully charged and leave it at home or carry around in my handbag. I maybe should have purchased a larger bag to take this into account and fit the cable down the side of the laptop in the main section.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality case, 4 Dec. 2014
This is a lovely laptop case. It looks good and different which is what I like. I spent hours searching online for a nice case to go with my costly purchase of a 13.3" Mac for uni and I definitely picked the right one. It seems of good quality and it has pockets for external cd/dvd drives and I keep some papers in the main bit too. You could probably even fit a thin book in the main bit without it feeling stretched but saying that, my MacBook does feel very secure in this case and I would not hesitate recommending it to others.

5.0 out of 5 stars This Denim on its own is really good quality, and the soft fabric on the inside ..., 4 Nov. 2014
Does exactly what I wanted. As other reviews have stated - this is a little too big for the 15inch - but I read their reviews and took it onboard. As I wanted extra protection (after suffering serious damage through my own stupidity - water bottle in same bag a laptop) I still ordered this and the "CushCase MacBook Pro 15" with Retina Display Case Sleeve Cover 15.4 Rainproof Canvas". When I place my laptop into this "CushCase MacBook Pro 15" with Retina Display Case Sleeve Cover 15.4 Rainproof Canvas" and then fit it into this Denim case - it fits perfectly - and gives me double protection. This Denim on its own is really good quality, and the soft fabric on the inside is really nice.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased with my purchase, 6 Oct. 2014
Very pleased with my purchase. The fabric is hard wearing and good to look at. The interior fabric is soft and protective. The Barry handle can be concealed and thus your laptop to be carried under the arm . The handles pull out from lite pockets in a very clever design so that you can carry your laptop easily . There are two zip pockets to carry wires etc and an a4 inside pocket for any paperwork you may need to carry . I would really recommend this product . The supplier too was efficient and prompt and the laptop cover beautifully wrapped for postage

4.0 out of 5 stars I didn't mind waiting though as the case is well padded and has great storage space, 23 Oct. 2014
One star down for not fitting my 15.4 inch laptop.. it was too big and had to wait a week to get the 14inch case... I didn't mind waiting though as the case is well padded and has great storage space..

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple. Slick. I'd buy again., 3 Feb. 2015
This review is from: PLEMO Denim Fabric 15-15.6 Inch Laptop / Notebook Computer / MacBook / MacBook Pro Case Briefcase Bag Pouch Sleeve, Blue (Electronics)
Looks great. Fits an HP Pavilion 15 perfectly. It probably fits the cable and my mouse in the pocket but I don't like to spoil its lines so carry them separately, if I need them. Pocket on the side fits an A4 notebook although i haven't checked to see if it zips up with the notebook in it: I don't need it to. Perfect crossover between work and play (although frankly I wish I'd bought a smaller computer for carrying around the place: if I did I'd certainly look at what Plemo had to fit it. The handles push back into their pocket so also looks slick and handle free if you want it to. Label on the outside is a bugbear of mine, but at least in this case the logo is ok and matt not shiny and I don't notice it.

It does everything I need it to, looks great and I'd buy it again.

5.0 out of 5 stars HIGHLY RECOMMENDED PRODUCT, 17 Jan. 2015
Really excellent product.
My lapop is 15 inches and it fits perfectly - not too tight and not too loose.
The material is very high quality - outer is denim and the inner is really REALLY soft (i would like a pillow made of this stuff please!) and i don't know what's in between the outer and inner fabric but it's thick enough to be shock absorbent.
The two pockets on either side are enough to put paper in if needed, and a pen, earphones etc... not enough to pack the laptop charger too but that's fine for me as I always carry an extra bag with me anyway and for the protection it gives my laptop it's worth it.
Really recommend this product!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Smart casual laptop case, 21 April 2015
The good points - bought this as a present to fit my daughters new 13.3" Asus Laptop which has similar dimensions to the Macbook. Seems well made and padded in soft material to protect it from scratches. The case is made from a middleweight denim material and looks quite smart. Fold-away handles are a bonus. My daughter likes it and the price was great. Very fast delivery and well packaged.

The not so good - nothing in particular. I'd prefer some additional protection at the corners to stop any potential marking by the zip. To early to tell how durable the case is

5.0 out of 5 stars High quality cover for a 13 inch notebook/MacBook., 18 Jan. 2015
I read the reviews and was unsure about buying it but decided to go for it. So glad it fits my MacBook Retina 13 inch perfectly. The inside is lovely and soft white material. The outside fabric is much firmer than I realised from looking at the picture so it makes a very sturdy and protective cover. I also bought an i stay bag for 13.3 inch laptops and this bag fits inside so very secure. The handles which can stay hidden or be pulled out are a great feature. Really recommend.
Would really recommend it. I bought the denim blue, colour exactly as shown in picture.