5.0 out of 5 stars Worth It!
Published 1 month ago by katherine

1.0 out of 5 stars For MacBooks DO NOT BUY, the 14 inch one is the one to get
The final item gets 5 stars but one star given as the original case is way too large for my 15 inch Retina MacBook Pro, even when my protective case was fitted. The seller was very prompt and sent me a replacement 14 inch case immediately.

Published 1 month ago by MBP gamer

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth It!, 4 Aug 2014
After recently purchasing a 13" macbook pro I needed a case that would help protect it. The stitches are neat and secure making a strong structure for the case, the handles are just the right size and zips hold everything in securely. The inside of the case has a thick soft padding on both sides to stop your computer from getting scratched and makes it easier to slide in and out of the case without it being loose.

I also purchased a hard case cover and when attached to the bottom and lid of my laptop the case still fits snugly around my macbook with plenty of room for taking it in and out of the case with ease. There is space where the handles are tucked for minimal storage like a small notepad, pens and such (I use it to store my screen wipe for my mac) and there is a front zip pocket for further storage. This can store a little more though not much with the laptop inside the case. I'd like this pocket to have a little more depth to store more than sheets of paper and pens without the pocket feeling 'tight'.

Other than that this is a great case with good construction, reasonable pricing and great protection for my mac. 5/5 would recommend.

1.0 out of 5 stars For MacBooks DO NOT BUY, the 14 inch one is the one to get, 19 Aug 2014

If you have a 15 inch MacBook Pro or similar sized 15 inch laptop (see Apple's website to compare sizes), then DO NOT BUY THIS ITEM, buy the 14 inch case instead. It is a much better fit and a superlative case.

4.0 out of 5 stars Well packaged and in good condition. Slightly a little big for Macbook Pro ..., 16 Aug 2014
Product is as described. Well packaged and in good condition. Slightly a little big for Macbook Pro retina 13" , moves a bit in it but depends if you want it too tight or a little room inside. Quality is actually better than I expected. Very surprised with the inner part of the bag, soft and smooth material, I wouldn't have to worry that it will scratch my laptop.

Overall great product! Encourage to buy it!

5.0 out of 5 stars I am very very very pleased, 14 July 2014
I am very very very pleased with my bag for my apple macbook, I received it very quickly, and the packaging was perfect, I cleaned up the macbook before I put it in my new bag and the bag makes it look brand new I strongly recommend this plemo denim fabric bag and its very well made

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 8 July 2014
Excellent product. Excellent service. Just what I wanted, just what I expected from product and supplier.

5.0 out of 5 stars PERFECT!, 7 July 2014
Everything I wanted in a case for my new MacBook Pro (non retina display) ! Lovely soft interior so I don't get any scratches on it, extra pockets to store leads and also a wide zipped pocket that I can put my iPad in when travelling. Lastly to top it off it has handles that can be pulled out when transporting! V happy customer

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 4 July 2014
Absolutely the smartest laptop case around! And lovely white furry interior!

5.0 out of 5 stars my daughters think it looks cool, i think it is very practical colour and ..., 2 July 2014
really lovely little bag, my daughters think it looks cool, i think it is very practical colour and fabric, very soft inside to protects computer. the side pocket holds the small charger and plug and also a portable hard disk drive, much better than carrying 2 bags

5.0 out of 5 stars A really good buy!, 28 Jun 2014
My Macbook Air fits perfectly into this bag and is well protected. A really good buy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Laptop bag, 17 Jun 2014
Good bag holds computer and lead successfully the only downside is the plug doesn't sit in the bag without bulging, other than that a great bag A+