Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£0.99

on 17 August 2015
Truly horrifying tale of a man who has a disturbing past, and also has a unique view on how he should look for love - by abducting and then dining with his captive, on a feast of human flesh. But this isn't a one off for Thomas, the main character who is proud of his cooking skills - he repeats the process and will keep on repeating it, determined one day to find his dream woman who presumably doesn't mind being kidnapped or fed flesh from a live human victim.

The story is short and packed with gore and horror and ends in such a way that the story will continue on in the reader's mind, because Thomas will not give up on his search for his ideal woman - and so the cannibalism will continue. I don't want to give too much away but this story has very strong horror content and is definitely not for those of a weak stomach - which I don't have, hence the reason I couldn't put this down until the last page had been read.

An horrific story, and once again a demonstration of the skill of Mr West in the way he creates a truly insane character and very capably takes the reader on a trip inside that characters mind - to do that believably takes talent, which this writer clearly has by way of the gift of taking the reader on a dark and terrible journey, and keeping them mesmerized even through the goriest and most extreme of horrific scenes.

A great short story with a great deal of horror and a trip into the mind of a lunatic cannibal. An extreme horror that definitely lives up to its claim, highly recommended.
on 22 July 2014
This is a great read. There's plenty of Gore to go round and is a must read for anyone who loves the Macabre. My only complaint is that it was too short but still worth picking up anyway in my opinion,best short story I've read in a while.
on 23 June 2015
, loved it. Keep the brilliant books coming.. amazing author, has to be said that Sam west is one of my top 5 authors..
on 20 May 2016
Well what more can I say a gore and blood horror from Mr.west.keep them rolling. Love it
on 4 May 2015
l love these books
on 4 April 2016
A chilling read
on 20 September 2014
Whilst I finished the story and enjoyed it, I felt like the style of writing and the actual story was TOO reminiscent of another UK horror writer. Even the extract from another story reminded me of a story I have read previously. I am compelled to buy another book just to see if maybe this was simply a coincidence, because if it is just a matter of similar styles, there's more than enough room for horror in the UK.