5.0 out of 5 stars perfect
Published 11 months ago by Elizabeth mooney

1.0 out of 5 stars very disappointed. Do not buy from this supplier
Arrived without the hook. Loom is not as displayed - no writing on the bottom and will not come apart. Also, plastic has very sharp edges that will catch on fingers and snag bands. Very, very disappointed. Do not buy from this supplier.
Published 9 months ago by kate shields

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect, 30 July 2014
This review is from: Liroyal Loom Bandz - Rainbow Colours - 600pc Count (Toy)
Exactly what I needed it's :strong, sturdy and can hold really complex bracelets and charms.The hook is great and doesn't bend when your looming. I like the mini loom (the little blue thing on the hook) because it serves it purpose making easier bracelets.The colloms are really easy to convert from staggered to normal. Overall it's a great purchase exactly what the advertisement shows and it's much better than my previous loom that snapped

5.0 out of 5 stars the one I got was exactly like the picture, 16 July 2014
This review is from: Liroyal Loom Bandz - Rainbow Colours - 600pc Count (Toy)
Not sure what the last 2 reviews were complaining about unless they received a different item, the one I got was exactly like the picture. The hook is plastic but I expected that for the price, if you want top quality stop being stingy and pay more! Arrived broken in transit but not their fault and they've refunded me no problem so I'm buying another.

5.0 out of 5 stars LOOM BANDZ BOARD AND HOOK FOR ALL LOOM BRANDS, 18 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Liroyal Loom Bandz - Rainbow Colours - 600pc Count (Toy)
I purchased the above for my daughter and am delighted with the quality and ease to use. My daugher has created a high number of bracelets with her friends and they look great.

4.0 out of 5 stars amazing like WHAT!?, 24 July 2014
This review is from: Liroyal Loom Bandz - Rainbow Colours - 600pc Count (Toy)
I love the loom and it is amazing for making charms bracelets and soo much more. If you want a good quality loom buy this one

5.0 out of 5 stars Very sturdy construction, 29 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Liroyal Loom Bandz - Rainbow Colours - 600pc Count (Toy)
This is a great looming board.Much more sturdy than others due to the extra wide support in the middle.
Very pleased with it and would definately recommend it .Great hook too

1.0 out of 5 stars very disappointed. Do not buy from this supplier, 30 Sept. 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Great just what I was looking for, 5 July 2014
My 10 year old was pleased with the loom board. It's sturdy & worth the money

5.0 out of 5 stars Sturdy board unlike a lot of others, 9 Aug. 2014
This review is from: Liroyal Loom Bandz - Rainbow Colours - 600pc Count (Toy)
Arrived before the estimated delivery date. My little girl loves it all other boards she has had have broken when trying to do certain loom charms. However this board has held and she is delighted with it. Hook also is a lot better than ones you get in the packs of loom bands. My nephew and niece would like these so that's my next purchase.

2.0 out of 5 stars I also didn't like this item as I felt the edges felt really ..., 7 Oct. 2014
This review is from: Liroyal Loom Bandz - Rainbow Colours - 600pc Count (Toy)
I ordered this Bracelet Craft loom Bandz & Hook for my 7 years old Son, When I opened the packet the Bracelet Craft Loom Bandz Board arrived damaged and the hook was also missing, I also didn't like this item as I felt the edges felt really sharp to the touch, my advice to you would be if you want a quality Bracelet Craft Loom Bandz Board, it would definitely be worth paying good money for it.

1.0 out of 5 stars Dont waste your money, 5 Aug. 2014
This review is from: Liroyal Loom Bandz - Rainbow Colours - 600pc Count (Toy)
It took over 2 weeks to get here. When it finally did, the hook was nowhere to be seen. The loom I received is not the real rainbow loom. It is cheap rubbish from china and the pegs are stuck to the bottom boards. There are also ragged edges on the top of the pegs which if un-noticed I would've injured my hand. Dont waste your money. Very, very disappointed with this product.