4.0 out of 5 stars Tiesto- A town called paradise
The album is good but more vocal than Tiesto's previous albums and his well known tracks. Easy to listen to!
Published 9 months ago by emily

2.0 out of 5 stars Wasted
I was expecting the album to be more 'commercial', but I wasn't expecting it to be this bad. It saddens me, I miss putting on a new Tiesto album and loving it. Artists evolve with time, it's just a shame Tiesto isn't moving the direction I'd hoped.

Not for me anymore.
Published 10 months ago by Kenneth Shore

2.0 out of 5 stars Wasted, 5 July 2014
This review is from: A Town Called Paradise (Deluxe) (MP3 Download)

Not for me anymore.

4.0 out of 5 stars Tiesto- A town called paradise, 15 Aug. 2014

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, 25 Dec. 2014
This review is from: A Town Called Paradise (Audio CD)
the cd case was broken, but the cd was not compromised.

5.0 out of 5 stars A fantastic pop album, but what does Tiēsto actually do?, 24 Jun. 2014
This review is from: A Town Called Paradise (Audio CD)
With the initial shock of his last album Kaleidoscope gone, and numerous rumours and news articles suggesting that Tiēsto is just a brand consisting of ghost producers with Tijs Verwest being the frontman, it comes as no surprise to discover that the latest CD is a more radio-friendly pop EDM collection than ever before. Make no mistake, this is not trance. But what this is, is a fantastic slice of the best pop EDM you will hear for a long time, which is a touch above the usual radio EDM fodder out there.

If you liked the singles 'Red Lights' and 'Wasted' and you like Zedd's Clarity album, you won't be disappointed. There are several highlights here, and everyone will have their own favourites, but tracks like 'Echoes', Let's Go', and 'Footprints' stand out. The only disappointment for me is 'Rocky'.

The Tiēsto sound of old is long gone, if you can ignore that fact and take this album at face value, you will really enjoy it.

For 100% fantastic pop (not trance) EDM, you can't go wrong with this CD.

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, 17 July 2014
This review is from: A Town Called Paradise (Audio CD)
RUBBISH, dont bother, one decent track on here, you know the one, total rip off.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 7 April 2015
All good tracks.

5.0 out of 5 stars Put it on my phone and a few days later I loved almost every single track, 12 Oct. 2014
This review is from: A Town Called Paradise (Deluxe) (MP3 Download)
You know I listened to this and thought nah. Put it on my phone and a few days later I loved almost every single track...except Rocky which is terrible. Yes, his old style has gone, and what is emerging is more commercial, but let's face it, that's the way most successful DJ's go - except perhaps deadmua5. But I do recommend this album.

3.0 out of 5 stars A Town Called Paradise 'Okay', 7 Nov. 2014
This review is from: A Town Called Paradise (Audio CD)
Not as good as previous albums.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 21 Aug. 2014
Love Tiesto love this!!

5.0 out of 5 stars A Musical Place in Paradise, 26 Jun. 2014
This review is from: A Town Called Paradise (Audio CD)
I admit that I purchased A Town Called Paradise by Tiesto right on the release day (June 17) in order to consult with my husband first before buying this music collection (especially because I had his June 14th birthday to think and plan for as well). I can honestly say that I felt that I got my money’s worth from buying A Town Called Paradise by Tiesto because I seriously enjoy every song on this collection and would watch the music videos released for any of these songs on A Town Called Paradise. However, my current top favorite songs on this collection would have to be A Town Called Paradise feat. Zac Barnett of American Authors, Written In Reverse with Hardwell feat. Matthew Koma, Last Train with Firebeatz feat. Lady Hawke, Shimmer feat. Christian Burns, Set Yourself Free feat. Krewella, Rocky by Kaaze, Calling On Angels (feat. Elan Lea) by Fred Falke,and Wasted feat. Matthew Koma. There is a wide musical style of songs that will appeal to many listeners of trance/electronic music.