5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy!, 12 Aug 2014
I bought this as I wanted an up to date PC for me and my son that I can easily upgrade when the time comes. Not a great deal of information in the specifications so I thought I would test Zoostorm with some 'pre-sale' questions. They were quick in their response sending me the model (and a link) of the motherboard.....call me fussy, but I wanted to make sure it was a reputable make with plenty of upgrade options. For anyone that's interested it's a Gigabyte GA-B85-HD3. I ordered the PC and it arrived the next day, as far as I can see it is exactly as advertised (the blue lights are awesome in my sons eyes), plugged it all in and it booted in no time at all.
So far it has done all that we have asked, games are smooth (got a free download - Watchdogs, not really my cup of tea but it's good to show off what this machine can do)

4.0 out of 5 stars Great but some issues., 23 Aug 2014
Had problems at first but eventually fixed them. If you're worried about under-powering then you may need to go under 3d settings to increase the performance since it's not set as default.

Anyway gave it a 4 star for now since I never got the free game that I was promised when it was on offer.