5.0 out of 5 stars another great read
I loved the first volume, and this follow up didn't disappoint. There's some amazing stories here which only add the the air of mystery surrounding these cases. I've always loved 2Pac's songs, so reading his story was great...
Published 4 months ago by Amazon Customer

1.0 out of 5 stars Apalling value for money
This is an absolute disgrace Amazon selling this book .

I don’t know who is to blame is it the author or Amazon ?

I purchased the book thinking the title sounded interesting .I was expecting the book to have the usual 300 odd pages or thereabouts .

Published 2 months ago by Daragh C

1.0 out of 5 stars Apalling value for money, 15 Aug 2014
This is an absolute disgrace Amazon selling this book .

I don’t know who is to blame is it the author or Amazon ?

But low and behold it only had 70 and that included a page or two at the back of the book with the author thanking you for reading it.

Well he might thank me for spending 4.76 Sterling for a book with 70 pages.

I thought it was some sort of pamphlet that Amazon had thrown in amongst the other books that I had bought when I took delivery of it.

It was published/ printed by Amazon so I don’t know if they decided to dissect the book into ‘Hollywood murders and scandals Part 1’

and I bought the ‘Hollywood murders and scandals Part 2’ which should not have been separated into a separate book-but should have just been the one book !?

Someone should definitely be sued under the trade description act calling this a book and I hope any potential readers have a read of this review to prevent them being ripped off like I was.

1.0 out of 5 stars Waste of space, 28 July 2014
This review is from: More Hollywood Murders and Scandals: Tinsel Town After Dark (Murder, Scandals and Mayhem Book 2) (Kindle Edition)
This book offers no more than the briefist of glimpses in to the world of celebrity crime,you could probably do better yourself on the internet.

5.0 out of 5 stars another great read, 8 Jun 2014