5.0 out of 5 stars I feel privileged to have met original "Dr Mac" students, 21 Oct 2000
There are few, if any, original students still living who attended the lectures of Dr. Murdo MacDonald-Bayne during the 1940s and 1950s, so it is the main reason I wish to submit the following testimony to this fine spiritual teacher. It was sent to me two decades ago and was written by an assistant of "Dr Mac," a Ms Stella A., of S. Africa. I had the good fortune to meet in person with Ms Stella and a number of the original students, all elderly then, in 1979 during my visit to S. Africa, and I cherish the anecdotes and memories they shared with me, to be passed on to others as the years passed by. It is as follows:
"The book 'Divine Healing of Mind and Body' was based on a series of lectures given in J'burg during August/September 1948. I can remember this because my mother had passed away at the end of July 1948, and the lectures were a great help to my family. These lectures were indeed most remarkable as not only the Master spoke through Doctor but some of the disciples and other great people. One could actually see that change come over Doctor as they took over his body. His stature seemed to change as well as his voice and one could tell whether it was a person with a gentle or dynamic personality, and he seemed to be surrounded by a great light. This must have been a great strain on Doctor as he said it was rather distressing when he came back into his body again."
(and a further letter:) "With regard to 'Divine Healing of Mind and Body' it was the Master Jesus who spoke through Doctor. There was also the disciple John, who came and spoke to us once, and a very dynamic person who often overshadowed Doctor in other lectures.
"All I can tell you is that when Doctor started to lecture, a very bright light surrounded him, and when the Master spoke through him, one was conscious of a very powerful but gentle being, talking to us. Lots of the students could hear music and see other beings from the other world. When John spoke to us he told us how Jesus asked them all to watch and pray in the garden, and how ashamed they were when they all fell asleep. He was so overcome with remorse that he kept losing control of Doctor's body. At the end of each lecture Doctor used to come out of his trance-like state whilst still in the auditorium, but it was too painful to watch, as he experienced great emotion. But after a while, he would walk out in the trance-like state to a small room where the Master would leave him."

5.0 out of 5 stars the most amazing book you will ever read, this is it!, 9 Aug 2006
This book will change your life.... It is one of the most important books written in the last hundred years. everyone

who feels that there is more to living than going through the motions, work, life , family, mortgage.. and there is...

it is all here for you.You just pick it up and read it.Its easy

to understand and written with joy, hope , love and happiness

the love leaps out to you when you read it,it is with me constantly,and I read from it every day ,just about.

I know finding this book for me was not an accident

and wish everyone the chance to read it as I have, it changed

me as I read it! it is very very powerful indeed. much love.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gangster Nana, 31 Jan 2014
This book was excellent but you must have a good understanding of the spirit world.
If you have the understanding this book is so good and informative you can't put it down for long

4.0 out of 5 stars BOOK!, 21 Dec 2013
Divine Healing of Mind and Body.

Have not read this book myself yet, but it was highly recommended to me.!

Divine Healing Of Mind & Body