Format: Blu-ray|Change

on 5 March 2012
Movie is excellent funny and smart!
I just simply love it!
Could have been some more extra material in this DVD or the original poster on the front of the cover.

all in all I enjoyed the movie and there's no harm on the dvd case.
Real ART!!
on 2 December 2010
Great fun movie anybody 23 and over who has not seen it needs to give it a try at least once.
the reason why I give it 5 rating stars is because after 5mins of the movie there is lots of funny scenes.
My advice is buy it and see for yourself
on 1 April 2016
Quite an unusual film, both horror & comedy, like Gremlins but on a budget. The acting is very touch and go and the characters are as 1D as you could imagine however the set, the score, the costume design were all pretty good and there's some decent effects too including an ice-cream van exploding. As if that wasn't enough there's also a love triangle thing going on too. Watch and enjoy.
on 18 May 2013
I first watched this film when I was a child found it very amusing but obviously didn't understand it! Still good although not for those that need films to have good quality graphics! Delivered on time and in good condition.
on 5 March 2013
This movie has it all. cheesey, fun music; cheesey dead-pan acting, cheesey but hilarious costuming and a rioutous plot line. the special effects are up to the challenge of a low budget. Well worth adding to the collection.
on 15 March 2013
I saw this movie for the first time many years ago - still gets me smiling. There are clowns from outer space and off course, their space ship looks like a circus tent - and on it goes. A good laugh !
on 9 April 2011
Its fun and creepy all at the same time. Amazing how scary the clowns look and how alien.
The humans in the story are so dumb, I couldn't wait until they ended up as "candy floss" A riot!
on 30 June 2009
watch this with a pizza n 6 cans of stella
the more you eat n drink the funnier it gets
on 10 May 2013
I bought this for a friend for Christmas.

She played it on xmas day and apparently her, her mum and dad and her granddad all loved it!
on 17 July 2014
cheezy and even childish in the writing but funny to watch in a so bad it is good way, i will be passing it around to my childish friends