5.0 out of 5 stars Major Floyd Fan
Love this band, Very happy to have another book on Pink Floyds history. The best rock band ever.Looking forward to November when its released.
Published 6 months ago by Sinclair

1.0 out of 5 stars Not worth the monies just duplicated material.
UPDATE: 3 DECEMBER 2014.

Hands on 2nd hand mint condition 'half the UK price' copy from the USA - it is all duplicated material taken from Pink Floyd: Uncut - An Independent History Tour [10 DVD Box Set] [2013] that already sits in my music library.

_______________________________________________________________________________

Always...
Published 19 days ago by Mr D

1.0 out of 5 stars Not worth the monies just duplicated material., 28 Nov 2014
This review is from: Pink Floyd 50 Years On The Dark Side (4 DVD Book Set) (DVD)
UPDATE: 3 DECEMBER 2014.

_______________________________________________________________________________

Always preview a purchase before you make it - advance order anything and, as I have, you may regret it.

I have now fallen for this a few times too many now.

Not only products such as this but too games for consoles that have then 'failed totally' to live up the advertising hype 'escalating the product' to one of 'oh I must have that' and that is excatly what clever marketing and advertising is all about.

I am going to 'wait out' on this potential purchase until I see exactly what the end product looks like and just what material the book and the DVD's do contain that I do not already own.

Chances are 'nothing' as I have been a collector and listener of Pink Floyd for over 40 years.

Another way I judge a product is to how fast from release date it first appears as second hand 'used' on EBay...

...The Endless River was less than 24 hours.

I kept my copy though as it has grown on me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Major Floyd Fan, 1 Jun 2014

Pink Floyd 50 Years On The Dark Side (4 DVD Book Set)