Request for EasyAcc: could you find out if this product has a feature of NOT interfering with any radio whether FM transmitter or phone? Because my previous chargers DID intefere and i have seen some other chargers that advertise this feature but i could not find it on the description for the EasyAxx charger. I will try it and update this review on my findings...
Published 4 months ago by Ramin

2.0 out of 5 stars Quick charging, but you may get a whine
I bought a pair of these, one for each of our cars. One of them works fine, charges the phone quickly. The other one charges just as well, but transmits a whine into the phone, which makes listening to music or podcasts unpleasant. That one now languishes in the glove box and I've gone back to the 1.99 cheapie I was using before.
Published 7 days ago by Amazon Customer

5.0 out of 5 stars Best charger for its price. My first EasyAcc product and definitely not my last., 2 Aug 2014
This review is from: EasyAcc® 3 USB 26W 5.1A Aluminum Panel Compact Designed Car Charger for iPhone iPad Samsung Galaxy Asus Huawei Android Smartphones Tablet Pc Gopro Mp3 Mp4 Bluetooth Speaker - Black (Wireless Phone Accessory)

I ordered the EasyAcc 3 USB charger on eBay and received the next day, on a Saturday. Can you believe it? It was in Amazon packaging so I assume they handle most things with Amazon and sell on eBay as well. But very very pleased with the speed

I will update this review with use since I received it today.

First of all the price for the specs you get blows anything out of water. 26Watts/5.1A !!! Will power ANYTHING you connect to it. I have wasted lots of money on the cheap junk that either heat up and smoke or don't charge or too slow or with unfortunate ones they break after a while because my devices draw High current. This EasyAcc shouldn't have a problem with that but I will update with my findings.

Next is the build quality, its astonishing. Its very well built and firm and is metallic. It fits very firmly in the lighter socket and does nit wiggle like otger chargers. Its feels of high quality overall.Absolutely love it. Also very useful the labelling of what the ports can provide so I can plug the right device in the right port.

5.0 out of 5 stars Recommended to keep in every car, 26 July 2014
This product was kindly supplied by the manufacturer for testing purpose and below is my honest unbiased review

It is a well built good quality product with an aluminium body. which I like. You can charge 3 devices simultaneously and the charger does not get generate any heat. I have used it to charge my Samsung Note 2, my wife's iphone 5s and my daughters tab during our long drive from Newcastle to Southampton and back recently. My initial concern was whether it would get hot if all 3 devices were used for prolonged period of time. However I was pleased to find that it never got hot or overheated and I was able to use it continuously. I regularly use the navigation app on my phone which is power hungry and it used to drain the battery very quickly but this charges the phone in half the time compared to my previous car charger.

With this charger, the top port provides 2.1 A, 2nd port provides 2A and the lower most port provides 1A. The ports are labelled. It has a secure fit and due to its compact nature, I now have less clutter around the power socket. I have been using it for few weeks now and it has been flawless.

I recommend this product and feel that every car should have one as we carry so many power hungry gadgets with us.

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks and feels like a quality item, 13 Jun 2014
Pepper (Uk) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (No. 1 Hall OF FAME REVIEWER)    (TOP 10 REVIEWER)
This EasyAcc Car Charger was sent to me for review. This compact charger feels well made thanks to the aluminium panel which houses three full size USB sockets and the other end of the device plugs into your car's power socket (formerly the lighter socket).

The all metal panel of the charger is particularly useful on this model as it delivers up to 5.1 Amps which means that heat dissipation could be an important issue. The USB sockets starting from the top deliver 1.0A, 2.0A and 2.1A. The front panel of the charger also features a small blue LED to denote that it is powered on. In my car (an Audi A1) the car's power socket is deeply inset with minimal space around it, yet, thanks to its compact dimensions this EasyAcc charger fits nicely into the recess and firmly into the actual power socket. Also, being black with silver and white highlighting the charger blends in well with the car's interior.

In use, I found the charger capable of supporting a satnav, charging an iPad and smartphone all at the same time without getting overheated or giving other cause for concern - everything worked well. The situation was the same when I swopped devices over to power my dashcam, satnav and speed detector. This EasyAcc unit has electronic charging protection and carries CE, FCC and RoHs approval markings so you car's electrical system as well as your devices should be safe.

Overall, this looks and feels like a quality product which performs well in the car - to me, it's worth investing in a quality device like this one from EasyAcc - it simply isn't worth risking your car and/or devices with a cheap version. Recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a very nice USB charger for my car, 2 Oct 2014
Andy_F - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
This is a very nice USB charger for my car.

I travel a lot for business and what with my Satnav, Phone and Tablet am often running out of charging ports for my device and it is for that reason that I got this charger.

The product appears to be very well made and has 3 USB charging ports 1 amp, 2 amp and 2.1 amp.

The ports are reasonably well spaced.

In use, once connected to my cars cigarette lighter outlet a simple LED indicates that the unit is plugged in.

I managed to charge my phone and tablet, at good speed, simultaneously with no issue at all.

In common with all USB chargers the unit does get a little warm in use.

1byone suggest that the device has overcurrent and short circuit protection which is good peace of mind.

This simple device is sure to make my life easier and think for the price is a good buy.

Recommended

5.0 out of 5 stars A Super Safe, Three Socket, Super Charging Car Charger., 18 July 2014
Glenn Cook (South Cave, near Hull UK) - See all my reviews
(HALL OF FAME REVIEWER)    (VINE VOICE)    (TOP 10 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
.As we use more and more products that are able to be charged from the car ‘cigarette lighter socket’ there comes a time when you need to charge not just 2 but 3 items simultaneously.

This is were this really neat gadget comes into its own.

Now quite a lot of these devices are cheap and nasty. But this device bucks the trend it is a really well made and engineered piece of kit that can charge 3 (or less) simultaneously. The makers boast that it has ' High charging efficiency, (which is) over 93% higher compared to similar products in this price range; and (in addition) uses cowling to keep itself cool, so there's no need to worry about overheating'

I've used quite a few Easy Acc items over the past few months and the quality and build have all been excellent. If they had not I would have said so.

This device really does work.
I tried this out on my I pad and phone and my sons phone too. All and both were charged effectively with the added bonus that as soon as a full charge was reached it cut off the charging- a neat bonus.
Of course it should do this for in the blurb the makers state ' Certified by RoHS, CE & FCC; high-quality and safe, with protections against overheating, over current, and overcharging. Charging will stop automatically when battery is full.' (this means that it is super safe- a far cry from a lot of the cheaper alternatives on the market and market stalls too.
I don't know about you but the safety of my car is worth more than a couple of quid saved by buying a 'no brand' unknown charger. I'm sure all sensible people would agree?

There really is a lot going for this device.
It is compact- doesn’t stick out a mile like some other ‘clunky’ items and has a good build quality- it should last for ages.
At this price it really is a steal.

I received mine to review from the company- and I see that a few other 'trusted' reviewers have too.
Our reviews is exactly what we thought.
If a thing is no good we say so. This is a good SAFE product.

5 stars- recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great looking..great price and perfect for chaging incar, 15 Nov 2014
Mr. S. R. Reece "Topcat" (West Midlands England) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
I already have a double cigarette socket with 2 usb connectors ..but the usb's are only 500ma,(sharing the 500 together, so only giving each port 250ma..not near enough to keep my phone (LG G2) charged when using the sat nav...So I shopped around and this was the perfect solution...3 usb's in one very neat device..It's much smarter then the photo actually shows and the top half is actually brushed aluminium giving it a premium feel...The output described..2.1A...2A...and 1A are full power for each of the individual plugs...not added up together unlike some to make up 2.1 only...This is a genuine 5.1A output spread across the 3 usb's...It's very tiny,not like some have described (large)...and there's a very faint blue light to tell you it's powered (nothing in your face)...Just a word of advice...Make sure you use either the original lead that come with your device or at least a quality one thats equivalent...Not all leads are made equal as I found out with a USB to mini usb lead I had tucked away in my drawer...Even in the higher output socket it still only trickle charged (slow charging as your device might display)..this may be the reason some have reviewed it with a lesser star rating...This will easily power a hungry phone or tablet and a second one also with the 1A remaining for the not so power hungry...Very quick delivery too...Cheers

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality USB car charger, 2 Dec 2014
This EasyAcc Car Charger was sent to me for review. This product is very well made. The aluminium panel houses 3 full size USB sockets and the other end plugs into your car's power socket.

This model delivers up to 6.6A in total. The 1st USB Output supports up to 2.4A and the 2nd & 3rd 2.1A each. The front panel also features a small blue LED which shows that it's powered. I used the charger with 3 units simultaneously without any issues. I charged a satnav, iPad and iPhone at once. Thanks to the aluminium design the device stayed cool over the entire time. The only down side is that my units plastic part was slightly scratched. This does not really bother me since it's not visible when plugged in.

To sum it all up I am very happy with the device and keep it in my glove compartment all the time. This is a quality device at a low price. EasyAcc is a well known brand and you should not risk charging your devices with a no name product. I can highly recommend this USB car charger.

5.0 out of 5 stars Forget the rest - invest in the Best!, 26 Nov 2014
Paul Franklin "Windswept" (Bucks, UK) - See all my reviews
At last! A charger that does keep up with the drain of a satnav app, in fact it keeps on charging!
I had tried several lesser products, all of which put out feeble current and allowed the phone to drain out when using Here Maps.
One other did just keep up, but it destroyed my radio reception completely!
This was a last resort.
From the first, I could tell this was different: the cool solid feel of aluminium, the firm connection into the car socket and the steady blue glow - all streets away from the others.
Even after a long journey, working hard, the casing stays cool and never warms or heats up - a good sign that the current is going where it should - into the cable and the phone!!
I have returned two others now and three more have burnt out or broken.
This unit feels like it will last for a very long time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Product Highly Recomended, 23 Dec 2014
Length:: 2:29 Mins

It's a brilliant charger, well built and very useful for car journeys, it will keep you and the family very happy keeping their gadgets charged up in the car.

First port on the top is: 2.4 amps
2nd one is 2.1 amps
3rd one is 2.1 amps

All in all you can charge up moreless any device in these ports such as tablets, smartphones, cameras (that charge via usb) and any other electronic device that support usb charging.

For the price they are charging its an absolute bargain, I have purchased car chargers like this before which was more expensive and only has 1 usb port, this has 3 and they are high powered ones which makes the world a difference.

Highly recommended product.

5.0 out of 5 stars mind blowing, 22 Dec 2014
When they originally got the idea to make a usb car charger, I was like 'this is sweet, why has nobody thought of this before?'. Then they brought the 2 usb port charger and was like 'woah, this is too much, now they have thought of everything...'. One day I see this and my mind is totally blown, 3 usb ports? No way! I ordered it thinking it might be a scam but yeah, there it is three usb ports. Not one, not two BUT THREE! I can tell you this has completely changed my life, it is like living in the space future with robots and stuff. I have no idea how they can top this...