4.0 out of 5 stars Chiffon Scarf (Pink)
Ordered this scarf on the strength of other reviews and all in all I can't say I'm disappointed. The colours are not perhaps quite as vivid as the picture suggests, however, I do appreciate that colours vary and it is still a very, very pretty scarf at an outrageously cheap price.
Published 7 months ago by Frog

Very thin scarf, in the picture it looks much more bulkier. Not overly keen on the material, feels very synthetic and not pleasant to the skin.
Delivery was fast but the product itself wasn't for me. There are better scarfs for the same price available from other sellers.
Published 5 months ago by Ms Gulash

4.0 out of 5 stars Chiffon Scarf (Pink), 8 Sept. 2014
Frog "Movie Maiden" (Birmingham, England) - See all my reviews
Arrived in around 2 weeks, which was better than I expected, Wouldn't hesitate to order more if I saw something I liked.

5.0 out of 5 stars it's very delicate and the colours are beautiful. Had been going to put it in with ..., 2 July 2014
I ordered this scarf on a whim as it was so cheap. Was over the moon with it when it arrived (earlier than expected too). It's quite long you could wear it as a shawl or a scarf, it's very delicate and the colours are beautiful. Had been going to put it in with a gift but am keeping it for my holidays instead.

5.0 out of 5 stars love your scarves, 22 July 2014
I bought one for members of my family and each one loved them so now I am back ordering more for gifts for friends Bett

3.0 out of 5 stars There are better scarfs for the same price available from other sellers, 3 Nov. 2014

1.0 out of 5 stars truly awful!!!!! dont buy!!!, 2 Sept. 2014
the only thing nice about this is the pattern. it is very badly made, noticibly so. there were loads of threads hanging off. the edges are not turned and stitched properly and you can see jagged edges of fabric everywhere. very disappointing indeed and i wont be buying from this company again. i paid so little for it though that it would cost me more to send it back to china. do not order this item.

1.0 out of 5 stars Nothing like what I ordered, 17 Oct. 2014
Janey "Janey" (Nottingham) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
Ordered on 30th Sept. Arrived 16th Oct. would not have minded the wait if I had got what I ordered but I didn't. Ordered the "white" which in the picture of it tied, looks to have Browns and badges on it. The one that arrived is very brightly coloured with black, red, pink, green, turquoise, yellow and oh a spot of brown. Waist of time and money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 21 Aug. 2014
Fast delivery under the circumstance and Great quality I turn them into shawls very nice and easy and cheap =)

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 7 July 2014
Beautiful scarf - pretty pattern and feels soft and silky - great price - very happy

5.0 out of 5 stars Chiffon Scarf, 20 July 2014
Lovely soft scarf. Arrived earlier than expected and very pleased with purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 9 July 2014
C. Smith (uk) - See all my reviews
lovely colours nicely made perfect as a gift nice to wear.