5.0 out of 5 stars love it
this is a brilliant little game if you like logic puzzles not too hard but hard enough to make you think
Published 10 months ago by kebab

3.0 out of 5 stars Not enough levels
Good game needs more levels. Finished it in an afternoon but could have played for longer. More soon please thanks.
Published 9 months ago by Amazon Customer

5.0 out of 5 stars love it, 4 Jun. 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Puzzle, 10 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Montezuma Puzzle Premium (App)
I found the pieces hard to maneuver into place otherwise I would have given it 5 stars.but the puzzle is very good especially for the price

3.0 out of 5 stars Not enough levels, 29 Jun. 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Really enjoyable, 17 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Montezuma Puzzle Premium (App)
I really enjoy playing this game, you do have to think about it but not too much so its quite relaxing although I did get stuck on
one panel and had to get a couple of hints. Great fun to while away a bit of spare time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy game, 15 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Montezuma Puzzle Premium (App)
Easy to play,but still,you do need to think,often it does look very plain,but you do will be surprised.....I like it,it does look really great,colourfull and it does relaxes me.not a stressful game at all,so far I done 4 hrs and been thru 320 games,still like it.

5.0 out of 5 stars great so far, 17 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Montezuma Puzzle Premium (App)
Certainly strengthens the spatial awareness skills - especially on the higher level games. So far I've resisted the option to use a hint - don't know how far I'm going to last out though! I may tire of it eventually, but right now it's a great timewaster.

4.0 out of 5 stars Colourful mental logic exercise, 23 Sept. 2014
This review is from: Montezuma Puzzle Premium (App)
A pleasant game to stretch your mind on. The pieces are colourful and the semi animated background is relaxing too. I miss there being any background music though. The game is almost silent with just a few sound effects. I know sometimes music gets irritating but I would appreciate the option to have some. Also the shapes, at least so far - I am on level 27 and there are 100 - are more or less the same each time and different shapes would be more of a challenge. Also the game board only seems to support about 8 pieces. I would like a bigger board with 20 plus pieces as so far they are all really easy bar one or two that threw me when I was tired. However for just a few pence it is a well made game and worth having a go at. The pieces are easy to slide about, if you get it right it slides to where you want it to go and tapping it drops it to the bottom stack again. There is also a reset button for each level and a help button which will show you where a piece goes if you are stuck. You lose one of your three stars for each clue. This is useful if a child is learning the game. Happy I bought it.

3.0 out of 5 stars I cannot think of a title for this review., 21 Sept. 2014
This review is from: Montezuma Puzzle Premium (App)
Hi people of Earth. Here is my review for this game: Unfortunately, this game is a little tedious. A good idea, I must respect 'The Oak Team' for that, but after about 7 levels it just gets boring. Not my cup of tea, but I am not suggesting that you shouldn't try it. You might like it, but if you had to pay for it I don't recommend it.
From some random human.

Ps. Sorry I say the word 'it' a lot, so in case you are wondering, I am reffering to the game.

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing. Could be quite challenging!, 15 July 2014
This review is from: Montezuma Puzzle Premium (App)
I started this game and found it very absorbing - however when I reached the 100th game , it started from thee beginning again. No chance of moving up a grade! Bit disapponting.

4.0 out of 5 stars nice FAOTD, 21 Sept. 2014
This review is from: Montezuma Puzzle Premium (App)
Nice looking game, however there are two things that are bugging me about it. Where your finger is on the screen is not always where the puzzle piece is, quite tricky when you are trying to place pieces. No instructions at the beginning so I was looking for an option of how to spin the pieces (fyi you can't!).

Montezuma Puzzle Premium