on 30 January 2014
One star - I've bought this in September 2013, after 5 months its just stopped working. Not sure how a cable fails, but its been given no rough treatment, has been sat in the same place all that time and has just given up the ghost. Will be trying to return it.
Update: very positive response from seller in that they are immediately sending a replacement cable; I have moved my rating up to 3 stars on the basis of this positive response
on 16 September 2013
Cloudseller as a retailer are excellent. They kept me regularly informed about the state of my order and it was delivered early.

This cable also works and looks good. Sadly, and I'm aware this is a common complaint, since iOS7 this and many Lightening cables uncertified by Apple can no longer sync. It does power my iPhone though, which was my main reason for purchase. It's just the shame it no longer syncs.
on 5 February 2014
The product was good to begin with - loved the colour and it worked perfectly - charged quickly and consistently. But after 3 months (or being used only a couple of times a week) it no longer worked. Not sure if the connection/wire has come loose, but it doesn't charge anymore.

I'd say good for a cheap spare, but not for long term use.
on 6 January 2014
I love the colour! It's a great product! Works perfectly well with the iPhone 5!
I was going to spend £15.99 on a cable directly from the apple shop but after taking the chance of buying this, I am not going to bother anymore.
Highly recommend!
on 6 January 2014
The first cable came apart after a couple of weeks of gentle use however I have to say that the seller was very efficient in sending a replacement and I hope that lasts longer hence the reason that I say "it's ok". You certainly don't get an incompatibility issue with the iPhone 5 it charges fine same with the iPad retina.
on 1 September 2013
Works like a charm! Longer than the original cable that came with my iphone so it allows you to charge without sitting closely to the electrical outlet. Would highly recommend it.
on 31 August 2013
I love these cords. I use my iPhone & IPad daily so I'm constantly having to re-charge. These cords let me continue browsing. I whole-heatedly recommend shopping at Amazon.
on 9 September 2013
No issues what so ever, does just what its advertised to do, and fast delivery. Pink's not really my colour, but doesn't do it for the other blokes in the office either!
on 12 January 2014
Lead was the same as one purchased else where for twice the price! Met all my expectations and does exactly what it should do
on 10 December 2013
Utterly horrendous product. Ive had four, ALL of them broke and the last one blew my charger board and battery, instead of a new cable im left with a charge of £150 for new refurb phone via Apple. Beware!! Buy the official Apple cable to be safe
0Comment|708 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse