on 22 August 2014
Even though it's free don't waste your time downloading it.
There are more adverts than hairstyles.
The hairstyles shown are boring.
One of the hairstyles is written as "if you have curly hair just put a hairband on near your hairline"
Shame I can't give it a half star
on 31 August 2014
Wow, this is terrible don't get this app I'm disgusted. I thought it was gonna be a good one with a back bun. Not worth it. I shouldn't of even download that game. If you want a 5Star Do more hair styles. Or also videos, go on you tube 100% better.
on 3 September 2014
I got it very excited for my mum to see some styles like e.g. waterfall plat and then I / clicked on it and then there was nothing but complete whiteness I was very sad you tube is better! WARNING: DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME BUYING THIS OMG WISH U COULD RATE 0
on 2 September 2014
This app is a waste of time u don't really do anything an they are load of adverts don't waste your time even tho it's free
on 4 September 2014