5.0 out of 5 stars Great story, great pictures
I brought this book because i was interested to see what it was like. It's a great book and i hope to share it with children in the future. Would be ideal for nursery and home settings. I loved the story and my mum loved the pictures.
A story children and adults will enjoy and also has good moral to the story and can teach a child a lot.
Published on 17 Aug 2010 by Zoe and Emma

3.0 out of 5 stars Interesting book but feel too much like lecture
The book is preaching about politeness but it is a bit long and it is a bit rude to critisize other people just like that. Not really my favorite.
Published 16 months ago by Mrs. X. Li

5.0 out of 5 stars Great story, great pictures, 17 Aug 2010

5.0 out of 5 stars A wonderful book, 27 Feb 2011
A lovely illustrated book with a hillarious rhyming text offering insight into good manners with Suzy Sue and a bunch of farm animals for all the children out there. It's a joy to read and will certainly put a big smile on your face. I would higly recommend it!

4.0 out of 5 stars A truly catchy and enlightening tale, 2 Nov 2012
Another wonderrful story about Suzy Sue. A little "moralising" but children need to learn to think about others' feelings, so why not.

The rhyme is catchy and illustrations brilliant as usual.

My 2 year old doesn't reach for it as much as other books at the moment but I think in time she will.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent little book for little (and big) people!, 29 Jun 2012
T. Finnegan "ranita25" (Ireland) - See all my reviews
I loved this book..! I got it for my two-year old, and the illustrations are just right to catch his attention.. He still doesn't take the whole story in, but he'll get there soon enough... Nicely written, and with lovely artwork... I'll definitely take a look to see what else the author has published.. Highly recommended..! :)

5.0 out of 5 stars book review, 30 Jun 2011
Fabulous book,well written with a serious message, my 3 year ols absolutely loves it and knows the words off by heart!

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice book, 16 Nov 2010
Bought this for my 2.5 old to start teaching manners/etiquette. He enjoys the illustrations & the ryhming verses & the book nicely complements the 'Have you seen my potty' book by same author. Would recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book with fun rhymes, 1 Jun 2014
Bought this for my daughter a couple of years back. She is now 5 and still loves it and knows all the words.

4.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as Bed of Your Own, 27 Feb 2014
SPerks "SPerks" (South Yorkshire, England) - See all my reviews
A bit disappointed it wasn't as good as A Bed of Your Own but still a nice bedtime story for children.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun and educational, 22 July 2013
A great way of teaching manners to young children with great illustrations. Both my 20month old and three year old love the books in this series.

3.0 out of 5 stars Interesting book but feel too much like lecture, 23 Mar 2013