on 26 September 2014
I am a big Elvs fan and just had to own this new CD from RCA/SONY and I wasn't disappointed!-the remixes are very good and I thought their could have and should have been a lot more on this album than there was..i decided to buy this when the PRICE WAS RIGHT as it was very expensive upon its original release(being over £18)I saw it on amazon for only £9.50 and instantly decided to order it as it was such a good price!-good ole amazon..I highly recommend this CD to any Elvis fan and fans of music,its a great all round cd for parties and fun.
on 14 October 2014
Most of the tracks on this cd are the original recordings that still stand up as excellent recordings and there are 2 previously re-mix releases along with 3 new re-mix tracks which are very good.
We can never have the pleasure of a new record from the King so this is as good as it can now be and full credit to those involved that keep Elvis in the market,what's next ?
on 24 August 2014
the sound and the songs are great.A nice cd to have.
on 20 October 2014
WELL WHEN I FIRST GOT THE CD I DINT KNOW WHAT TO EXPECT ONCE I HEARD IT I WAS VERY SURPRISE HOW GOOD THE SOUND & MUSIC WAS THE CD IS JUST FABULOUS ELVIS WILL HAVE NEW FANS
A JAMES
UK
on 15 August 2014
bout time they released something different and they have,it may have been 37 years in the making,but its probably one of the best compilations of Elvis ever.I didnt think the selections would work with the redubbed stuff,but it bloody "bossa Nova" does,BRILLIANT.
on 8 January 2016
Not a massive Elvis fan, but this is a great selection of upbeat numbers, would be a ggod selection for a summer party
on 6 July 2015
Good feel good Elvis CD for a new fan , casual fan or lifelong fan like me ..good selection great sound
on 6 October 2014
Great extended compilation for the UK, arrived in pristine condition, prefer US CD cover though!
on 7 February 2015
like all the remixes brings them up-to date good foot stomping music from the king.
on 29 October 2014