4.0 out of 5 stars Fast paced and funny romp - a twist on fairy tales
The authors second work does something that not may other books have done, it made me laugh out loud, I loved the story of a female prince battling vampires, destiny and tradition all while trying to save up to buy flight tickets.

Published 11 months ago by Mr. Carl A. Sixsmith

3.0 out of 5 stars Slightly "meh". Sorry.
Ok, I really wanted to like this book, but it never quite gelled for me the way that Eggs, Butter, Sugar and Disaster did. I'm not sure exactly why, but I think it's because I've also been following Alicia's web comic series, and kept wondering where the other characters were.
Published 9 months ago by Ken O'Neill

4.0 out of 5 stars Fast paced and funny romp - a twist on fairy tales, 20 May 2014
This review is from: Miss Prince (Paperback)

It's very fast paced, without being rushed, my only complaint is there are references to some more obscure legends that you need to look up, but that's more to do with me than the author.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant new book from a rising new author, 21 July 2014
This review is from: Miss Prince (Paperback)
Having also read the author's first book 'Eggs Butter Sugar and Disaster', I found Miss Prince to be a delightful continuation along similar themes while also being more technically improved. We meet the main character, just trying to save up money to see her friends, who unwittingly becomes embroiled in a magical "Otherworld" where fairytales mix together and ends up in a rebellion against a tyrant vampire king. Throughout we meet a variety of unique characters all believably written with great personality, and the author's sense of humour draws the reader into the story.

Perfectly suited for older children and young teens, or even their parents! I think that this book would appeal to people of any age who still wish that they too might one day meet a fairy or a unicorn. I personally am greatly looking forward to a sequel.

3.0 out of 5 stars Slightly "meh". Sorry., 17 July 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars I'd rocomend it to anyone., 11 April 2015
This review is from: Miss Prince (Paperback)
Absolutely loved this book. It was really enjoyable to read, so addictive I finished it in one day, it was actually so much fun it distracted me from a toothache. I recommend it to anyone that likes folklore and fantasy books.

Miss Prince